At a Glance
- located at 108 Avenue & 138 Street
- two 6-storey woodframe buildings
- 197 x studio to 3-bedroom condos
- near Forsyth Road Elementary School & Park
- short walk to Whalley Athletic Field & Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- close to Kwantlen Polytechnic & SFU
- 8-minute walk to Gateway Station
- 5-minute drive to Guildford Town Centre shopping
- 50 minutes to downtown Vancouver via SkyTrain
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Yorkton on 108th is a new condominium development from Yorkton Group coming to the Gateway district in Surrey. It consists of two 6-storey woodframe buildings with 197 units, ranging from a 344-sq-ft studio to an 893-sq-ft 3-bedroom. Each building has its own indoor and outdoor amenities, including a fitness room, a recreation room, a kitchen with dining table, and a courtyard. There are two levels of underground parking for 206 vehicles and storage for 236 bicycles.
Within walking distance of the Gateway SkyTrain station, Yorkton on 108th homeowners benefit from excellent transit connections and the convenience of using a bike for most trips within the neighbourhood. Nearby amenities include K-12 schools and recreational facilities, such as Forsyth Park and Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre, to ensure your kids are active and healthy. Extensive shopping options await just one SkyTrain stop away at Surrey Central with Walmart, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, and the the 140 shops and services of Central City Shopping Centre. Stay ahead of the curve and enjoy the car-free convenience of a home at Yorkton on 108th.