At a Glance
- Located at 344 West 62nd Ave., across from charming Winona Park
- 19 charming homes
- One-level 2-bedroom homes
- Parkview 3-bedroom homes
- Pricing from the low $750,000s to $1.1 million
- Close to Langara Golf Course and the Langara-49th Avenue Canada Line station
Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences—townhome living in the heart of Vancouver
The Cambie Corridor is undergoing unprecedented densification. There are several low-to-midrise buildings popping up along Cambie St. and the surrounding areas. But Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences offer a unique opportunity to live in this burgeoning area while enjoy the privacy and convenience of townhome living. That’s because the development is part of the Marpole Community Plan, one of the few in the city to have zoning allowances for townhouses.
Pricing for Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences
Prices for units in Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences are expected to start at $750,000. The 3-bedroom units will be in the $1.1 million range. Fill in the blue form above to register to receive updates.
Floor Plans for Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences Condos
This Vancouver development will offer a mix of 2- and 3-bedroom luxury townhomes.
The 2-bedroom units will be around 1,120 sq ft
For 3-bedroom homes, look for 1,400 to 1,600 sq ft spread across two floors.
Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences Interiors
Developer Formwerks is known for spectacular interiors with form and function. Residents will enjoy:
- 2 sophisticated colour palettes – Blanc or Noir
- 9′ ceilings, with double crown moulding
- central air
- front-loading washer/dryer
Kitchens sound spectacular:
- 2 cabinet colours
- White quartz countertops with a Carrara marble slab backsplash
- Superior European stainless steel appliances, including panel-ready / integrated fridge, panel-ready / integrated dishwasher & built-in microwave
- Soft close door & drawer hardware on all cabinets
Stylish-sounding main bathrooms
- marble-esque porcelain tile
- white cabinets with European hardware
- quartz countertops
- Frameless glass enclosures on all bathtubs & showers
- Sleek European fixtures
- heated floors
Even ensuite bathrooms are top-of-the-line:
- Carrara marble slab countertops
- white cabinets with crystal knobs
- elegant Carrara marble feature tile mosaic
Amenities at Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences
Developers will announce more details soon. Fill in the blue form above and I’ll keep you updated.
Parking and Storage
Parking and storage are included in the purchase price of units at Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences. Some 3-bedroom units include a private garage.
Maintenance Fees at Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences
Strata fees are rumoured to be around $0.17 per sq.ft.
Developer Team for Winona Park Chateau Parkside
Formwerks is one of Vancouver’s hottest developers. The company got its start building custom, single-family homes. Founder Jim Bussey is an architect by training, a fact reflected in this firm’s striking designs. Granville Mews is just one prime example of this boutique developers unique blend of artistic design and quality.
Formwerks also acted as the architect on this project.
Expected Completion for Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences
This development is slated for completion in spring of 2016.
Winona Park Chateau Parkside Residences Postal Code