At a Glance
- located at King George & 108 Avenue
- 54-storey mixed-use tower
- 479 condominiums
- 235,320 sq ft of office space
- less than a 10-minute walk from Gateway Station
- short walk to Whalley Athletic Field & Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- near Forsyth Road Elementary School & Park
- 1 SkyTrain stop from Central City shopping
- less than 45 minutes to downtown Vancouver via SkyTrain
The Gateway to Surrey
Whalley Station is a new mixed-use development from Tien Sher Group coming soon to Surrey City Centre. Together with Tien Sher’s neighbouring Flamingo Towers development, this iconic 54-story highrise will form a dramatic entry to the city’s downtown. Designed by Chris Dikeakos Architects, it will become one of Metro Vancouver’s tallest buildings and the tallest in Surrey. A 7-storey commercial podium will provide space for shops, services, restaurants, and offices. The tower will house 479 condominiums, ranging from studios to 3-bedroom suites. The podium roof will be completely covered by a landscaped terrace with over 37,000 sq ft of resident amenities.
Whalley Station is a short walk to Gateway Station — a neighbourhood hub for shops, services, and eateries, including Nesters Market, Shoppers Drug Mart, BC Liquor Store, Curry Bistro, and TD Bank. Recreational facilities, such as Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre and Whalley Athletic Park, are also within walking distance. Just one SkyTrain stop away, enjoy extensive shopping options with T&T, Walmart, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, and Central City shopping centre anchored by Simon Fraser University’s Surrey campus. Downtown Vancouver’s dining, leisure, and entertainment options are less than 45 minutes away with a car-free journey on the Expo Line.