At a Glance
- located at Cambie & West 35th
- 6-storey concrete mid-rise
- 81 condominiums
- beside Queen Elizabeth Park
- near Oakridge Centre shops & services
- easy access to Canada Line
- close to Hillcrest Community Centre recreation
- walking distance to VanDusen Botanical Garden
- enjoy Cambie Village’s friendly cafes & restaurants
Attainable Parkside Luxury
Voyce is a collection of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom modern homes, featuring sophisticated interiors by Trepp Design. As one of the last coveted Queen Elizabeth Park locations on the Cambie Corridor, the tranquility of nature is balanced with urban energy. Perched at the heights of Vancouver’s West Side, you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the park, city, and mountains.
Live only steps from schools, Hillcrest Community Centre, and the rapidly evolving Oakridge Centre community. Nearby, a future Canada Line SkyTrain station and the charming shops, restaurants, and cafes of vibrant Cambie Village further enhance the car-free convenience. And right in your backyard is a 130-acre oasis of trees, pathways, and gardens.
Voyce is a rare opportunity to create your own expression of a truly attainable parkside lifestyle.