At a Glance
- located at The Falls Golf Course in Chilliwack
- gated community of 66 rancher-style townhomes
- panoramic views of Fraser Valley & mountains
- 10-minute drive to Bridal Falls
- 22km to Cultus Lake
- 25km to Harrison Hot Springs
High Above It All
Vista Green at The Falls is a rare find. Nestled on the hillside in Chilliwack, the exclusive community of rancher-style townhomes stands apart in every way. The elevated setting is private and peaceful. You’ll enjoy stunning views of the golf course, Fraser Valley, and mountains, as well as the convenience of having shops and services a short drive away. Surrounding you is the beauty of nature and an abundance of recreational opportunities. It’s like being on vacation every day. And for those who like to travel, you can lock up and leave with complete peace of mind.
Whether you like to go hiking, biking or boating, there’s no better place to enjoy the great outdoors. Explore Bridal Falls and Manning Park, fish along the mighty Fraser River, or spend a sunny afternoon at Cultus Lake. Should golf be your passion, there are seven spectacular courses to choose from, one of which is at your doorstep. Chilliwack is also a vibrant urban center. The downtown core blends heritage buildings with modern shopping centres, supermarkets and big box stores. There are a wide variety of restaurants, multiple movie cinemas, a luxurious spa, plus all the essential services. The city even has it’s own airport and general hospital.
Pricing for Vista Green
Phase 5 is now selling! From $719,900 to $734,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Vista Green updates.
Floor Plans for Vista Green
Two 2,424 sq ft floorplans are available, each with two bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a den. Contact me today to discuss availability according to your needs.
Vista Green Interiors
Vista Green townhomes are beautiful to behold. The open living space and large patios with stunning views set the stage for entertaining. High ceilings, hardwood flooring and solid quartz countertops create an elegant ambiance. Natural rock surrounds the gas fireplace. Kitchens feature an oversize island, modern shaker style cabinetry and high-end stainless steel appliances, including a gas range. Plus there’s lots of storage. Set your sights high; come home to Vista Green.
- Professionally-designed interior colour schemes
- 2 bedroom plus den floor plans with spacious main floor living, large decks and walkout basements
- Soaring ceilings, hardwood, tile & carpet flooring.
- European craftsmanship – sophisticated and thoughtfully designed
- Modern linear gas fireplaces
- Oversize windows optimize natural daylight and views
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Rough-in for central vacuum system
- Modern, low maintenance and high-quality cabinetry
- Solid quartz countertops & backsplash
- High end stainless steel appliance package includes a gas range
- Large center island for entertaining & added storage
- Thoughtfully placed task and ambient lighting
- Double bowl under mount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Designer fixtures and hardware
- Solid quartz counter tops
- Tiled flooring
- Deep soaker tub designed for reclining comfort
- Large walk-in shower with elegant tile flooring
- Designer fixtures and hardware
Amenities at Vista Green
Each home has a rec room, den, and laundry.
Parking and Storage
Each residence has double garages with full driveways and ample storage.
Maintenance Fees at Vista Green
Developer Team for Vista Green
Kerkhoff Construction provides industry leading development and construction management services for single-family and multi-family residential projects, as well as commercial and specialty projects. The company is well respected both locally and internationally for their expertise, commitment to quality, cost efficiencies and reliability. Long-standing relationships with respected architects, engineers, financial institutions, marketing firms, sub-trades and suppliers provide the extensive knowledge base required to take projects from preliminary concept to successful completion.
Expected Completion for Vista Green