At a Glance
- located at Clarke Road & Kemsley Avenue
- 6-storey woodframe midrise
- 76 condominiums
- local schools just blocks away
- new YMCA being built minutes away
- walking distance to Burnaby Mountain trail network
- 8-minute walk to Burquitlam Station
- 1 SkyTrain stop from Lougheed Town Centre
- 6 minute-drive to Simon Fraser University
- 35 minutes by SkyTrain to Downtown Vancouver
Love Where You Live
Welcome to a place where life, home, and family exists in harmony. Elegant homes intimately contained within a modern west coast design, Vista has been designed and developed with Italian craftsmanship. Vista is centrally located in Burquitlam minutes from SkyTrain, surrounded by the essentials and luxuries of everyday living. More than a home, Vista is where you will love to live.
Coquitlam has gained the distinction as a place that blends an urban lifestyle in harmony with the beauty of its natural setting. It has become a favourite amongst families, students, and young couples. Centrally located, you will love being able to quickly commute to downtown Vancouver, enjoy a night out at the breweries in Port Moody, shop at Lougheed Town Centre, or spend days outside on the trails on Burnaby Mountain.
Pricing for Vista
- 1-bedroom homes starting at $375,000
- 2-bedroom homes starting at $499,900
- 3-bedroom homes starting at $693,900
Floor Plans for Vista
Choose from 25 layouts for one to three bedrooms ranging in size from 464 to 1,043 sq ft. Visit the Vista website to browse plans.
Vista is selling now! Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Interiors at Vista paint a picture of modern, elegant living while honouring classic elements of design. Open layouts place an importance on entertaining with family and friends. Gourmet kitchens, the heart of the home, are designed to encourage a sense of place, and the bathrooms are beautiful sanctuaries to relax before or after the day. The residences at Vista embody a stylish aesthetic to align with contemporary expectations.
- Open floorplans, most with 9-foot ceilings
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Front-load washer and dryer
- Contemporary ceiling light fixtures and energy efficient lighting throughout
- Polished chrome hardware throughout handles on interior doors
- Custom millwork closets organizers (available in select homes)
- Spacious private rooftop patio (available in select homes)
- Kitchens design with engaging counter seating (most homes)
- Modern and vibrant white cabinets provide exceptional storage space
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- Elegant countertops and backsplash with graceful waterfall edge (most homes)
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink for easy clean up
- Polished chrome faucet with dual function pull-down spray
- Elegant floating vanity for a sophisticated look
- Sidelight mirrored bathroom medicine cabinet (available in select homes)
- Elegant countertop with under-mount sink
- Frameless, clear tempered glass shower in ensuite (available in select homes)
- Relaxing deep bathtub with polished chrome faucet
Amenities at Vista
Residents will enjoy over 4,000 sq ft of amenity space, including a fitness centre with patio access on Level 2, a children’s play area, and a stunning 3,300 sq ft rooftop deck with panoramic views.
Parking and Storage
All homes come with one parking space and one storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at Vista
$0.37 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Vista
Dolomiti Homes is a Burnaby-based real estate development and construction management company. Their focus is on residential multi-family developments located in the Lower Mainland. Formed from an alliance between different generations of Italians and Canadians, collaboration is important to Dolomiti Homes. Acting on the doctrine of quality and with years of construction experience, they are determined to leave a legacy of community.
At the heart of Ciccozzi Architecture’s identity is a carefully-honed design process – one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. By working closely with clients, Ciccozzi aims to integrate creative solutions through each step of the process, providing a balance of design excellence and economy. The results speak for themselves: quality projects that offer an elegant and innovative architectural expression, and lasting value for clients and communities. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence.
Expected Completion for Vista