At a Glance
- located at Victoria Street & Rocklin Drive
- 131 x 3/4-bedroom townhomes
- 10’+ ceilings
- steps from Traboulay Port Coquitlam Trail & De Boville Slough
- Leigh Elementary School & Apel Montessori nearby
- short walk to Victoria Park playground
- close to Leigh Park off-leash dog area
- 5-minute drive to Natureway Farm Market & Save-On-Foods
- minutes from Pinecone Burke Provincial Park
- short drive to Coquitlam Centre shopping
The Best Value Townhomes in the Tri-Cities
Mosaic Homes presents Victoria, a new community of 131 three- and four-bedroom Tudor-style row homes on the south side of Burke Mountain in Coquitlam. With more space and higher ceilings, Victoria is ideal for families needing separate bedrooms for their children and storage space for bikes, toys, and sports equipment. Downsizers will also appreciate the spaciousness and features of Victoria’s townhomes without the work of managing a single-family home.
There’s lots to love on Burke Mountain — new schools, new parks, new shopping, and the great outdoors. Adventure to Pinecone Burke Provincial Park, Victoria’s backyard. There’s endless opportunities to explore by way of fishing, camping, hiking, canoeing, swimming, and more. Explore the lakes, trails, and paths to get to Burke Mountain’s summit. There’s two peaks to hike, the shorter (but still rigorous) south summit, known as Dennett Peak, and taller north summit with 360-degree views of the city. If climbing peaks isn’t your thing, hang around Victoria’s outdoor kids play area and green space.
Pricing for Victoria
Starting from the high $600’s. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Victoria updates.
Floor Plans for Victoria
Victoria offers 3-bedroom townhomes from 1,547 – 1,564 sq ft, 4-bedrooms frp, 1,721 – 1,752 sq ft, and 4-bedrooms with den from 2,043 – 2,125 sq ft.
You can browse basic floorplans on the https://mosaichomes.com/property/victoria/#floorplans Victoria website. With many homes already sold, serious buyers are advised to contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Inside the Home
- Every home at Victoria has 10-foot ceilings on the main level of living, meaning more volume, more natural light and more storage
- For Victoria’s interiors, we were inspired by a contemporary take on shaker-kitchens and Scandinavian design
- White-on-taupe or white-on-white palette keeps it simple, clean and elegant
- Contemporary baseboard and doorway trims blend a modem form with traditional proportions
- Oversized windows increase natural light and extend space in living and dining rooms
- Recessed LED pot lights in select locations
- Reinforced TV wall with cord-concealing conduit for wall-mounted big-screen television
- Plenty of storage in every home by way of crawl space, closets or nooks
- Wood-laminate flooring throughout the main level in an oak or walnut finish
- Cut-pile carpeting throughout bedrooms, upstairs hallway and main stairways
- Powder room off the main floor (most homes)
Inside the Kitchen
- Roomy kitchens with big islands or peninsula layouts off ering plenty of countertop space and storage, making the perfect area for entertaining guests
- In matte white or taupe, handle-free modern flat-panel upper cabinets sit above lower shaker cabinets, but not like the ones you grew up with
- White back-splash tile contrasting matte black faucet and pulls
- Thin is in. Slim profile quartz stone countertops with Kohler enamelled cast iron sink
- Kohler pull-down spray faucet in matte black
- Under-cabinet LED integrated task lights
- Appliance package:
- KitchenAid 36″ stainless steel refrigerator with French doors and bottom freezer
- KitchenAid 30″ electric slide-in convection range
- KitchenAid 24″ fully-integrated dishwasher
- KitchenAid microwave-hood fan combination
- Option to add Whirlpool 27” front-load or side-by-side stacked washer & dryer (home specific)
Inside the Bathroom
- Matte taupe or white shaker-style cabinetry
- Over-sized porcelain tiles line the floor
- White porcelain rectangular sinks
- Deep soaker tubs in white acrylic
- Keeping things thin with quartz stone countertops
- Kohler faucets, showerheads and handle sets in polished chrome
- White, dual flush toilet (high-efficiency)
- Integrated linear lighting above and below floating mirror in the master bathroom
Amenities at Victoria
Enjoy your own private patio, balcony, and landscaped yard.
Parking and Storage
Each home has its own two-car garage.
Maintenance Fees at Victoria
$0.13 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Victoria
Brought to you by the developer of Cambria, Cambria Park, and Elizabeth, Vancouver-based MOSAIC Homes is driven by a simple purpose: the thoughtful and urbane densification of cities. MOSAIC currently focuses on building the best apartments and townhomes throughout Greater Vancouver. It’s about adding value using great design — value that endures for years after you move in.
Founded in Vancouver in 1992, EKISTICS is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in sustainable planning, architecture, landscape architecture and land development. Their studio is currently supported by over fifty highly-skilled design professionals with expertise in planning, architecture, urban design, stakeholder consultation, graphic design, resort planning, landscape architecture, and integrated golf design. EKISTICS’ philosophy is to strike a balance between people and natural systems by applying sound ecological planning principles which stress the alliance of science, technology, economics, sociology, and design.
CHIL Interior Design is the hospitality studio of B+H, a global leader in interior design, architecture, and planning & landscape. CHIL’s award-winning portfolio spans Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America for brands such as Shangri-La, Hilton, Fairmont, Marriott, and Four Seasons. Originally founded in 1974, CHIL leverages global resources to produce designs that are guided by their clients’ vision and goals. Each client’s story is translated into a physical space. Deep research and an understanding of current and future trends result in spaces that improve the way people live, work, play, relax, and heal.
Expected Completion for Victoria
Sping 2020. Currently under construction. Selling now!