At a Glance
- located at 142 Street & 103A Avenue
- 6-storey residential building
- 80 condominiums
- short walk to Hawthorne Rotary Park amenities
- close to Real Canadian Superstore grocery shopping
- 6-minute bike ride to Hjorth Road pool & sports fields
- 3-minute drive to Guildford Town Centre shopping
- 4 minutes to Guildford Recreation Centre
- 11 minutes by bus to Surrey Central Station
Unison is a new collection of 80 condominiums coming soon to Guildford by Ecogen Properties. These 1- and 2-bedroom homes offer private patios or balconies, tastefully-designed interiors, 9′ ceilings, Italian-designed stainles steel appliances, and a large kitchen island for dinner prep or work space. Residents will also have exclusive use of 5,500 sq ft of building amenities, including a co-working space, a social room with kitchen, and a covered outdoor patio.
Unison is conveniently located between the commercial centres of Guildford Town Centre and Surrey City Centre with over 140 cafes, shops, and restaurants for you to enjoy. Take a timeout just steps away at Hawthorne Rotary Park with its display gardens, off-leash dog park, trails, playground, and spray park. With easy access to transit and Highway 1, the journey to the rest of the Lower Mainland and beyond is a breeze. Enjoy the style and space to work, play, and live well from home at Unison.
Floor Plans for Unison
Unison offers a selection of 10 floorplans with 21 x 1-bedroom + den and 59 x 2-bedroom suites. Layouts range from 535 – 810 sq ft with five adaptable units.
You can browse basic floor plans on the Unison website.
- Choice of two colour schemes: Town or City
- 9′ ceilings with dropped ceilings where required; 11′ ceilings in suites 101, 102, 103
- Solid wood entry door in satin finish with polished chrome lever hardware
- Modern flat panel doors throughout with polished chrome levers and knobs for closets
- Vinyl plank flooring
- MDF baseboards and door casings
- Stacked, front-loading washer & dryer
- Private patio, balcony, or roof deck
- Barbeque gas line on patios, balconies, roof decks
- Roller shades in main living area and blackout roller shades in bedroom(s)
- White wire shelving in all closets
- Dimmable recessed down lights in kitchen and bathrooms(s)
- Surface-mount lights in bedroom(s)
- Pre-wired outlets for television, telephone, and/or internet
- Rough-in provided for in-suite alarm system
- Custom-designed laminate cabinets with contemporary pulls, soft close hinges and drawer slides
- Quartz countertops with single-bowl stainless steel under-mount sink and single-lever faucet with spray
- Contemporary polished porcelain tile backsplash and under-cabinet puck lights
- Kitchen island/bar with matching quartz countertop, multiple drawers, electrical outlet
- Large modern pendant light above the kitchen island/bar
- Italian-designed stainless steel appliance package:
- 24″ refrigerator
- 24″ wall oven
- 24″ gas cooktop
- 24″ Faber vented hood fan
- built-in microwave
- integrated dishwasher
- Custom-designed bathroom, with laminate cabinets and quartz countertops
- Under-counter basin with single-lever chrome faucet
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with vanity bar above
- Acrylic, deep soaker tub with skirt and porcelain wall tile surround up to ceiling and polished chrome trim
- Clear tempered framed glass shower stall with shower niche, porcelain wall tile surround up to ceiling, chrome trim
- Chrome towel bar, towel ring, toilet paper holder, robe hook
- Dual-flush toilet(s)
Amenities at Unison
Amenities exclusive to residents include a climate-controlled parcel room; a co-working space with individual workstations, private pods, a meeting room, boardroom, copy/print area, and coffee bar; and a social lounge with a kitchen and fireplace. A covered outdoor patio with direct access to the indoor amenity area overlooks a green patch and a kids play area.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground parking provide 120 parking stalls, of which 15 are for visitors and 3 accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Unison
$0.40 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Unison
Ecogen Properties is a full spectrum construction management and services company delivering superior service, exceptional results, and unmatched client satisfaction throughout the Metro Vancouver.
Based in Surrey, Gerry Blonski Architect is known for their commitment to building long-lasting relationships with clients, their dedication to excellence, and their longstanding reputation for quality projects throughout the Lower Mainland.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group and collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for Unison