At a Glance
- located between Whiting Way & Austin Avenue
- 19-storey highrise
- 102 market condominiums & townhomes
- across from Lougheed Town Centre Mall shopping
- walking distance to Skytrain rapid transit
- close to North Road restaurants
- near Vancouver Golf Club
- short drive to Burnaby Lake Regional Park
Connect to a Vision
The design philosophy behind Union is simple; create a stylish boutique residence that balances privacy and connectivity. Standing proudly at the Gateway to West Coquitlam, Union is designed as a prestigious residence in a prominent location. A sloped topography elevates Union above its surroundings. This unique vantage point enhances the sightlines from all four corners of the building and promises expansive views from every floor, in every direction. The building’s proximity to shopping, restaurants, and amenities gave the architects the freedom to create a solely residential building – a feature that affords homeowners the luxury of a quieter, more secure living space.
Pricing for Union
Floor Plans for Union
All townhomes, 1- and 2-bedrooms are sold out. Some 3-bedrooms are still available. Contact me today to discuss availability and to review suitable plans.
- Carefully considered floor plans place each home on the corners of the building to maximize the views from immense floor to ceiling windows
- Choice of two contemporary designer colour schemes
- Impressive overheight ceilings 8’6”
- Innovative wide-plank resilient flooring throughout living areas
- Quiet and cozy carpeting in bedrooms
- Stacking Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Sleek white roller blinds for added privacy
- Spacious balconies or terraces for relaxed outdoor living
- Clean and modern high-gloss or shaker cabinetry
- Flawless quartz countertops complemented by a sophisticated marble mosaic backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel single sink
- Under-cabinetry lighting for added convenience
- Appliance package includes:
- Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Full size 30” Bertazzoni gas cooktop
- Full size 30” Bertazzoni wall oven
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- Broan hoodfan (300 CFM)
- Seamless Panasonic microwave
- Modern shaker and flat-panel cabinetry
- Pristine quartz countertop and backsplash
- Luxurious ceramic and porcelain wall tiles
- Oversized porcelain floor tile
- Undermount sink to preserve the clean and uncluttered character
- Polished chrome accessories
- Seamless dual-flush Kohler toilet
Amenities at Union
Fully-equipped fitness room with cardio machines and weights, plus space for stretching. Double-height Sky Lounge with kitchen and balcony terrace for dining and entertaining. Landscaped outdoor courtyard equipped with barbecue and social area.
Parking and Storage
Each residence comes with its own underground parking stall and storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at Union
$0.33 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Union
Square Nine builds distinct, elegantly crafted homes. Their focus on quality attracts the best architects, engineers and construction trades in the industry. Square Nine’s commitment to researching new products, construction methodologies and design concepts ensures their customers are delivered a beautifully designed, carefully constructed home that is built to last.
Chris Dikeakos Architects is a Burnaby-based architectural firm with a strong reputation for multi-unit and highrise residential design. Their work ranges from concept and design development to construction drawings and site services, site capacity studies, master planning, urban design, and rezoning. Projects include the tallest residential highrise in San Diego, the tallest pure residential highrise in Los Angeles, and Solo District and Station Square in Burnaby.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence.
Expected Completion for Union