At a Glance
- located at 2nd Street East & St. David’s Avenue
- 300 duplexes & townhomes
- built to LEED gold standards
- part of a sustainably-designed community
- next to expanded North Shore Spirit Trail
- short walk to newly-enhanced Moodyville Park
- 7-minute walk to North Vancouver’s brewery district
- 10 minutes by bus to Lonsdale Quay & Seabus
- 9-minute drive to Capilano University
Family Living in Lower Lonsdale
Welcome to The Trails, an 8.5-acre master-planned community of 300 family-oriented homes coming to North Vancouver’s Moodyville neighbourhood by Wall Financial. This multi-phase development is being built in a series of blocks that include a variety of building types — from townhomes to low-rise buildings. Contemporary Craftsman-style architecture features weathered brick, heavy timber, and shingles to complement the history of the neighbourhood. Open, modern homes have double garages, side-by-side washer & dryers, and spacious bathrooms, with some plans offering lock-off suites. Choose the colour of your front door and from two interior design schemes.
The name, ‘The Trails’, was inspired by the North Shore Spirit Trail that forms the south perimeter of the site. It’s a fully accessible 35km greenway that will extend along the North Shore waterfront from Deep Cove to Horseshoe Bay. Not only does it offer an instant connection to nature, but it also provides convenient access to Lower Lonsdale’s nearby urban amenities. The Brewery District is just a 5-minute stroll away. The Pier provides phenomenal views of the North Shore and the Vancouver skyline, in addition to giving a chance to watch shipbuilding and working tugboats. On Fridays from May through October, the Shipyards Night Market features food trucks, a beer garden, market vendors, and live entertainment. Lonsdale Quay is home to an abundance of shops and services, fresh food, restaurants, a brewery, and a hotel. From here, hop on the SeaBus for a quick 12-minute ride to downtown Vancouver.
Pricing for The Trails
Now selling from $1,229,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Trails updates.
Floor Plans for The Trails
The Trails consists of mix of 3-storey townhomes, 3-storey townhouses with lock-off suites, 4-storey stacked townhomes, and condominiums in terraced, low-rise buildings, ranging from 1,040 to 2,183 sq ft. The unit mix will vary with each construction phase. To view basic floorplans for currently available homes, you can visit The Trails website.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, upgrades, and possible purchaser incentives.
The Trails Interiors
Homes at The Trails have an unprecedented amount of space. Spanning two or three storeys, the 3-bedroom garden townhomes and duplexes integrate contemporary design with timeless style. The West Coast casual aesthetic goes hand-in-hand with your active lifestyle, together with modern conveniences to make daily living an effortless experience.
- Choose the colour of your front door: black, white, green, red, blue, or teal
- An open-concept living space welcomes light and air to circulate throughout the heart of the home
- Select from North Shore Beach or North Shore Natural colour schemes
- Wide-plank laminate flooring flows throughout living spaces, while carpet blankets stairs and bedrooms (option to upgrade to wide-plank laminate flooring)
- Shelving systems in entry, laundry, and bedroom closets
- Roller shades for privacy
- Side-by-side washer & dryer
- Hot water radiant baseboard heating
- Collection of thoughtfully-selected appliances:
- 30″ fully-integrated refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- 30″ black stainless steel convection gas range with canopy hood fan
- 24″ black stainless steel dishwasher
- 27″ black stainless steel built-in microwave with convection cooking (upgrade only)
- Shaker-style cabinetry offers plenty of storage options
- Quartz countertops pair with a herringbone-patterned tile backsplash
- Kitchen island for versatility and space
- Statement-making apron-front sink in white with touch technology faucet in matte black
- Under-cabinet lighting for precision work
- Pendant lights above island
- Convenient powder room on main level features ceramic tile wall, vessel sink, and wall-mounted faucet
- Porcelain floor tile in powder rooms, en suite, and main bathrooms
- Shaker-style cabinetry in all bathrooms
- Quartz countertops throughout, with a double-vanity in signature en suites
- Undermount sinks with widespread faucets in chrome
- Freestanding bathtub and frameless, glass-enclosed shower with hand-shower fixture in spa-like en suites (three-level homes)
- Alcove bathtub in main bathroom, includes hand-shower fixture
- Recessed and wall-sconce lighting
- Toto dual-flush toilets with soft-close seat
- Heated floors in signature en suites
Amenities at The Trails
This master-planned community includes lawns, courtyards, and neighbourhood trails that connect to North Vancouver’s existing paths and walkways. Ridgeway Green, located on the central axis of the site, forms a vibrant outdoor space for the community to gather and connect. There is also a woonerf, or “living lane” — a pedestrian-friendly zone of Dutch origin that features traffic calming measures, low speed limits, landscape furnishings, and tactile paving.
Parking and Storage
A private double-car garage is ideal for vehicles, workspace, or extra storage space (in select homes). Separate storage facilities accommodate accessories for your active lifestyle.
Maintenance Fees at The Trails
$0.28 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Trails
Wall Financial possesses an unparalleled legacy of over 40 years in residential and mixed-used properties in Greater Vancouver. Its long list of property successes include Electric Avenue, Yaletown Park, Wall Centre False Creek and Shannon Wall Centre in Shaughnessy, as well as Sheraton Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver.
IBI Group Architects is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that was founded in Vancouver and Toronto in 1974. By integrating their four core disciplines (urban land, facilities, transportation and systems), they develop holistic strategies that shape the urban environment for a more sustainable future. Current projects of theirs featured here include, Italia, 1075 Nelson, Passages, and 16th & Cambie.
Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience. Projects previously featured here include Ebb & Flow, The Heatley, Ivy on the Park, and King George Hub.
Expected Completion for The Trails
Six phases of construction.