At a Glance
- located at 85 Avenue & 201 Street
- 34- & 26-storey residential towers
- 462 condos + 24 townhomes
- 75,000 sq ft of amenities
- Latimer Village commercial hub in neighbourhood heart
- 17 acres of community green space
- easy access to Carvolth Transit Exchange & Highway 1
- close to The Village at Thunderbird Centre shopping & dining
- near Langley Cineplex & Sportsplex
Taking Langley to New Heights
The Towers by Vesta Properties is an iconic new residential highrise project coming to Langley’s award-winning Latimer Heights community. Featuring nearly 500 homes and 75,000 sq ft of amenities, these are Langley’s first concrete residential towers. Homes range from 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom concrete condos to spacious 3-storey, 3-bedroom city townhomes. You’ll find modern architecture, intuitive layouts, sweeping unobstructed views, and smart design details.
The Towers at Latimer Heights is part of a 74-acre master-planned community that includes 17 acres of green space, a new elementary school, a modern business hub, and a European-style village with cafes, restaurants, shops, and services. Manicured pathways meander throughout the site and will connect directly to the Carvolth and Yorkson neighbourhoods via the city-wide trail system. For points further afield, the Carvolth Exchange Park & Ride is served by eight bus routes, while Highway 1 is but a minute away. The Towers is perfectly positioned to make the most of it.
Pricing for The Towers
Studios starting from the low $300,000s, 1-bedrooms from mid-$400,000s, and 2-bedrooms from the low $600,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for advanced purchase opportunity dates and details. Don’t miss your chance to own in the development that will reshape Langley.
Floor Plans for The Towers
The Towers will offer a choice of 462 condominiums and 24 townhomes. Condo plans have from one to three bedrooms. Three-bedroom townhomes are of two types. Four form the base of each tower, while 16 are 3-storey rowhouse townhouses that line most of 201 Street and a portion of 85 Avenue. The proposed highrise unit mix is:
Tower A (26 storeys)
- 105 x 1-bedroom
- 87 x 2-bedroom
- 6 x 3-bedroom
- 4 x townhouses
Tower B (34 storeys)
- 141 x 1-bedroom
- 117 x 2-bedroom
- 6 x 3-bedroom
- 4 x townhouses
Contact me today to discuss your needs.
The Towers Interiors
You’ll find intuitive layouts, sweeping unobstructed views, and smart design details that make every day effortless.
- Open floor plans with full-height windows offer spectacular natural light and generous sense of space
- Smooth roller shades make it easy to control brightness
- Central air cooling system lets you tailor your interior environment in all seasons
- Large private balcony expands living space into the outdoors
- Sweeping unobstructed views of the cityscape and countryside (depending on unit)
- Two designer-selected colour schemes to choose from: Grey or White
- Premium wood-look laminate flooring pairs a natural tone with easy maintenance
- Carpeting in bedroom (townhomes & penthouses) offers warmth and comfort
- Convenient USB charging station and vibrant LED lighting
- Energy-efficient, front-loading LG or Blomberg washer & dryer (depending on plan)
- Premium Caesarstone quartz countertop for a refined feel
- Select plans include a kitchen island for extra counter space and bonus storage
- Contemporary cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
- Convenient under-cabinet LED lighting brightens the environment
- Sleek Moen faucet with pullout spray makes washing up easy
- Under-mount double-bowl stainless steel sink (depending on plan)
- Panasonic microwave with trim for seamless fit with cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliance package by Fulgor Milano (depending on plan):
- 30” or 24” French door refrigerator
- 5- or 4-burner gas cooktop
- Slide-out range hood
- Built-in oven
- Dishwasher (panelled to match cabinetry)
- Premium Caesarstone quartz countertop and backsplash with under-mount basin
- Contemporary vanity and cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers
- En suite/main bath features spa-like floor-to-ceiling wall tiles
- Large-format floor tile adds to the elegant aesthetic
- Sleek full-height frameless glass shower
- Acritec deep soaker tub offers total relaxation
- Deluxe fixtures accompanied by matching hardware add to the elevated ambiance
Amenities at The Towers
Residents will have use of over 25,000 sq ft of indoor amenities. Each tower features a fitness facility, yoga room, and a multi-purpose room with its own kitchen, dining room, and lounge. Steps from your door are over 50,000 sq ft of outdoor amenities, offering endless opportunities to gather, celebrate, and spend time with family and friends. These include a basketball court, putting green, children’s play area, community garden, fresh-air lounge, and a fireplace.
Homeowners will also have access to Latimer Heights’ neighbourhood amenities, such as 17 acres of parks, playgrounds, a dog park, and a central pond. Latimer Village will include a modern business hub and a European-style village bustling with boutique shops, trendy restaurants, cozy cafes, and professional services.
Parking and Storage
Four levels of underground parking will provide space for 895 vehicle stalls, of which 81 are for visitors and 17 are accessible.
Maintenance Fees at The Towers
Developer Team for The Towers
Vesta Properties is an integrated builder/developer with over 32 years of experience in residential construction. Vesta has focused on creating master-planned communities from the beginning because of the belief that they provide the best value and lifestyle for buyers. To date, the company has built over 5,000 homes in award-winning communities throughout BC and Alberta.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process — one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery. Previous projects featured here include Kira, Latimer Heights, Provenance, and Soleil.
Expected Completion for The Towers