At a Glance
- The Holland Surrey City Centre, located at 13260 Old Yale Road, Surrey, BC V3T 3C6 at the heart of Surrey’s emerging City Centre
- A 25-storey residential high-rise tower
- 250 well-finished condominium residences
- Immaculate 1 & 2 bedroom condo residences and exclusive 3-bedroom townhomes and city homes
- Over 13,000 square feet of purposefully designed indoor and outdoor amenities
- a limited collection of three-level city homes and townhomes
- within walking distance to the Surrey Central and King George SkyTrain Stations
- near SFU’s Surrey Campus, the Central City Shopping Centre
- Holland Park’s 25-acres of green space.
Introducing The Holland – Distinct Parkside Living in Surrey City Centre
A remarkable 25-storey tower rises next to the peaceful greenery of Holland Park – just a few minutes from all the conveniences and transit at Central City in Surrey. These 250 homes consist of one and two bedroom condos and exclusive three-bedroom townhomes and city homes, built to Townline’s high standards with thoughtful layouts and quality finishes.
Pricing for The Holland
Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to The Holland.
Floor Plans for Whalley District – to come
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Amenities at The Holland
Residents’ daily lives are enhanced with 13,000 square feet of outstanding indoor and outdoor amenities, including a fitness studio, business centre, electronic parcel delivery room, an entertainment and dining lounge that opens onto the outdoor social lounge, and a children’s play area.
The Holland–parkside living with doorstep access to a vibrant urban city centre.
Parking and Storage
Maintenance Fees For the Holland
Developer Team for The Holland
Townline Developer and Builder has a story. We started in 1981 with Rick Ilich building single-family homes. Soon, small projects got bigger, he transitioned from one man to a diverse team, and single-family projects turned into multi-family, mixed-use, rental apartments and non-market developments in Metro Vancouver and on Vancouver Island.
Our portfolio is diverse. Over the past 30 years, our team has grown from one man to a team of real estate professionals supporting an organization that handles all aspects of Development, Construction, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and City and Public Liaison. We stay hands-on for the entire life of a project and, with tighter controls and greater efficiency, we believe our process creates the kind of residential and commercial places people want as their own.
Rennie Marketing Systems For more than four decades, the Rennie Developer Services team has been putting clients first and exceeding expectations. Our acquisition, development, finance and marketing teams collaborate to deliver expert support for every project from before a project breaks ground until well beyond the final sale. Through our process, we help developers build powerful, recognizable, and successful brands.