At a Glance
- located at 101A Avenue & 154 Street
- 5-storey residential lowrise
- 68 condos & 12 townhomes
- 2-minute walk to Guildford Heights Park
- 3-minute walk to Guildford Town Centre
- 3-minute walk to Landmark Cinemas
- 6-minute walk to Vancouver Comprehensive Music & Art School
- 8-minute walk to Guildford Recreation Centre
- 3-minute drive to Highway 1
- 6 minutes to Tynehead Regional Park
The Guildford is a new 5-storey lowrise perfectly situated to provide you anything and everything just around the corner. With over 200 stores, Guildford Town Centre offers the undisputed best shopping in the city. Eating is happiness. Feeling eclectic or ethnic, comforting or adventurous, ultra-hungry or just need a quick bite? Whatever your culinary query, there is an answer nearby. Watch a blockbuster at Landmark Cinemas or work out at the Guildford Recreation Centre. Feel the need to connect with nature? Bike, jog, or stroll through beautiful old growth forest at Tynehead Regional Park.
Whether you’re hosting an epic dinner party or just kicking back to relax with a book, homemade happiness comes with The Guildford’s carefully-considered comforts. Large windows and 9′ ceilings provide natural light and a spaciousness enhanced by roomy patios and decks. Cutting-edge stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, quartz countertops, and ample storage space unleash the creative gourmet. Enjoy a soothing moment in your deep soaker tub with superior soundproofing to ensure the outside doesn’t intrude on your private moments. At The Guildford, functional living spaces are designed to reflect your daily life without compromising style.
Pricing for The Guildford
Selling now from $599,900. Only a few townhomes are left. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for The Guildford
There are 14 different plans, ranging from 583 to 1,327 sq ft. Choose from either 1- or 2-bedroom condominiums or 2- and 3-bedroom 2-storey townhomes:
- 37 x 1-bedroom
- 41 x 2-bedroom
- 10 x 2-bedroom + den townhomes
- 2 x 3-bedroom townhomes
The Guildford Interiors
Need a great space to host the most epic dinner party, dream up deep shower thoughts, or kick back and relax? The Guildford’s got you covered.
- 9’ ceilings
- Laminate flooring throughout entire home including bedrooms (except townhome stairs)
- White wire closet organizers in bedrooms
- Modern routed interior doors throughout with polished chrome handles
- Casings around all floors and doors
- Large windows allow for ample light to enter into every home
- Recessed pot lights throughout main living space
- TV outlets in all living rooms & bedrooms
- All homes hard-wired for security systems and smoke detectors
- Spacious patios & decks allow propane barbeques
- LG front-load 5.0 cubic foot capacity washer
- LG front-load 7.3 cubic foot capacity dryer
- Cutting-edge appliances:
- Stainless steel Whirlpool Accu-Chill with FreshFlow product preserver
- Stainless steel Whirlpool 4-burner Ceran glasstop surface
- Stainless steel Whirlpool 5-cycle dishwasher
- Stainless steel slideout Broan high efficiency range hood fan
- Designer pendant lighting
- Flat high-gloss cabinetry in grey/white finish
- Ample soft-close cabinetry storage
- Custom designed accent shelving above sink & kitchen islands (select homes)
- Under cabinetry task lighting
- Bar seating overhang on island or wrap-around kitchen
- Quartz countertops
- Porcelain white glossy backsplash tile
- Large square stainless steel undermount sink with Grohe chrome pullout kitchen faucet
- High gloss cabinetry with soft-close doors & drawers
- Quartz countertops with undermount square sinks
- Oversized porcelain tile on bathroom flooring & shower/tub walls
- Deep soaker tubs
- Modern sliding glass showers in all 2-bedroom homes
- Grohe rain shower heads with hand shower & built-in diverter in all en suites
- All mirrors finished with white 2″ frame
- Modern chrome 3-bulb vanity lighting
- Sleek 1-piece dual-flush toilets
- Chrome towel bar, toilet paper roll holder, and shower rods
Amenities at The Guildford
Residents will enjoy shared use of an indoor amenity room on the main floor adjacent to the entrance lobby. It features a large meeting/party room, kitchen, washroom, and an adjacent patio with benches, table, and chairs. Within the north yard of the property are two children’s play areas, a garden courtyard, and a barbeque space on a raised wooden deck.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade provides storage for 108 bicycles and stalls for 146 vehicles, including 128 resident, 18 visitor, and 3 accessible stalls. A bike rack located outside the lobby entrance can accommodate 8 visitor bikes.
Maintenance Fees at The Guildford
$0.27 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Guildford
Since 2009, Tangerine Developments has garnered a reputation of quality home building throughout Greater Vancouver. Tangerine prides in the workmanship and customer service it provides to its customers as they understand that a new home is an important investment one makes. They use innovation, modern styling, and out-of-the-box thinking to create functional living spaces that fit client’s daily lives without compromising style. Having built their own family homes, they know the importance of planning, design development, durability, and quality.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types and consistently produces impressive results.
I3 Design is a versatile and integrative interior design firm with extensive experience in designing both single- and multi-family homes, such as Cedar Ridge, Manoir, and Tudor House. Led by Lisa Perry, the team has brought creative interior inspirations to life in homes in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland for over 20 years.
Expected Completion for The Guildford
Completed in 2019.