At a Glance
- exclusive West Point Grey location
- 4-storey mixed use concrete building
- 29 residences on three levels
- excellent city, mountain, water views
- large terraces, patios, or private roof decks
- 15,000 sq ft of commercial space
- near some of Vancouver’s finest schools
- close to Pacific Spirit Regional Park
Epitome of Modern Elegance
Conveniently located at the north end of Dunbar Village on West 16th Avenue, the residences are placed in a predominantly single-family neighbourhood. With this in mind, homes are designed to appeal to the luxuries and comforts of single-family living. Designed by acclaimed IBI, the four-storey structure complements the historic neighbourhood with a composite of natural stone, metal panel, glass and concrete. The Grey is a timeless illustration of contemporary elegance.
The Grey will feature two-bedroom to three-bedroom plus den homes, as well as penthouse level homes, and rarely available ground-level commercial space. Penthouses will have private rooftop balconies and many homes will benefit from large outdoor terraces. As The Grey is located on the crest of Dunbar, north-facing homes will enjoy spectacular views of the water, North Shore mountains and Downtown Vancouver. All these large homes will carry the Westland pedigree that can only be offered from an ultra luxury single-family builder. A first-of-its-kind personalization and customization program will be handled through the exclusive Westland Design Centre.
Pricing for The Grey
Details have not yet been released. For priority evaluation of pricing and floor plans, join our VIP list above.
Floor Plans for The Grey
All residences have two or more bedrooms, including two 1,087 sq ft 2-bedroom suites, 18 2-bedroom + den homes from 1,132-1,353 sq ft, two 1,400 sq ft 3-bedroom condos, and seven penthouses from 911-3,500 sq ft. To consider available options, contact me today.
The Grey Interiors
- Two finely-crafted, custom colour palettes by Guo Interiors coordinate with your personal style
- Over-height, smooth-painted 9’ ceilings in living and bedroom areas visually expand the scope of each room
- Wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring flows throughout the living and bedroom areas
- Side-by-side washer and dryer laundry closets offer the ultimate in domestic convenience
- Solid core doors in each room create additional privacy and security
- Custom-designed built-in closets allow for impeccable organization of your possessions
- Automated smart-home technology by Creston controls temperature and lighting through a sleek wall-mount keypad
- Additional smart-home technology available through the Westland Design Centre
- Tailor your home with our pre-selected options for customization and personalization at the Westland Design Centre
- Italian-imported, custom-stained oak veneer cabinets designed for the needs of the at-home chef
- Oversized kitchens with islands for family-style cooking and entertaining
- Renowned, state-of-the-art Gaggeneau appliances:
- Multi-language options
- 36” 5-burner gas cooktop with stainless steel high CFM hood fan
- Stand-alone 24” integrated refrigerator column
- Stand-alone 18” integrated freezer column
- Built-in microwave
- Built-in, ultra-quiet speed dishwasher
- 24” handleless, automatic door-opening wall oven
- Each home includes the option for a one-of-a kind culinary entertainment centre with an integrated pantry that features:
- Gaggeneau coffee maker
- Gaggeneau refrigerated wine column
- Pull-out storage
- Custom bar with mirrored wall and lit display shelving for your finest cognac
- Custom-designed drawer and door organizers keep kitchen essentials in their place
- Integrated soft-touch, self-close doors and drawers maintain a visually clean kitchen and minimize noise
- Kitchens offer convenient under-cabinet task LED lighting for precision work
- Easy-to-maintain solid quartz countertops with full-height quartz backsplash and marble-top island make a statement
- European-designed, arched chrome Hans Grohe faucet
- Italian-imported, wood veneer cabinets hover over exquisite tile floor
- Master bathroom features:
- Opulent free-standing tub enclosed within a stunning frameless glass bathing room
- Flush-mount, custom-stained oak, mirrored medicine cabinets with built-in lighting and electrical outlets
- Nu-heat flooring for year-round comfort
- Pristine white countertops are paired with Hans Grohe wall-mount or free-standing faucets and fixtures
- Oversized 5’-wide porcelain marble slab creates a spectacular bathing experience
- Powder room features:
- Exceptional oversized, three-sided vessel sink
- Duravit wall-mounted lavatory
- Sparking chrome Hans Grohe faucet
Amenities at The Grey
Residents will enjoy the services of a dedicated building concierge to provide you with conveniences, such as key and dry cleaning drop-off / pick-up, parcel and grocery deliveries. A meeting room and small gym are also available.
Parking and Storage
Most homes come with two parking stalls located in a three-level parkade. A limited number of additional parking stalls will be available for purchase. Each residence comes with one storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at The Grey
Provided with pricing information.
Developer Team for The Grey
Westland, a family company, was established in 2008. Since that time, Westland has designed and built over 40 ultra-luxury custom homes in some of Vancouver’s most coveted neighbourhoods – Shaughnessy and Kerrisdale. Completely original, each of these custom homes were meticulously designed to express the unique personality of the homeowner. Coming this fall, Westland will bring a whole new level of personalization and customization to condos with their collection of two- and three- bedroom residences nestled on the corner of 16th and Dunbar.
IBI Group are a globally-integrated architecture, planning, engineering, and technology firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, IBI design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Expected Completion for The Grey
Sales start Fall/Winter 2016. Completion date is yet to be determined.