At a Glance
- located at Dunbar & 39th
- 4-storey, mixed-use lowrise
- 15 luxury condominiums
- steps from H-Mart & Save-On-Foods grocery shopping
- walking distance to Dunbar Community Centre
- close to Pacific Spirit Regional Park
- near 2 golf courses + driving range
- short drive to UBC
15 Homes, 15 Possibilities
Wave Developments presents The Fifteen, a boutique selection of two- and three-bedroom homes that offer a unique combination of location, design, livability, and more. Occupying one or two levels, modern interiors are generously sized with open-concept layouts and a minimal aesthetic. All homes span east to west to offer a pleasant cross breeze in light-filled spaces. Retractable Lumon balcony glazing or generous private rooftop patios extend your living space outdoors.
Located on Dunbar between West 39th and 40th avenues, The Fifteen is just blocks away from shopping on Dunbar and in Kerrisdale. Families will also note its proximity to both St. George’s and Crofton House private schools. Recreational enthusiasts have numerous opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. The trails of Pacific Spirit Park are just four blocks away for cycling, jogging, or strolling. The private Shaughnessy and Point Grey Golf & Country clubs are nearby, along with public courses such as McCleery and Musqueam. are all just blocks away. At The Fifteen, live an experience that’s a far cry from generic.
Pricing for The Fifteen
Sales from $1,250,000. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to The Fifteen updates.
Floor Plans for The Fifteen
Choose from a selection of one- or two-level homes with two or three bedrooms. Interior floor area ranges from 885 – 1,607 sq ft, exterior space from 45 – 720 sq ft.
The Fifteen Interiors
Spanning one or two levels, the modern interiors are designed with an open concept and minimal aesthetic to enhance the feeling of spaciousness. The gourmet kitchen is designed to be versatile — a gathering place for cooking, entertaining and living. Relaxation is favoured in bathrooms, where style and luxury converge.
Throughout Your Home
- Wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Roller blinds for shade & privacy
- Heat Recover Ventilation unit for energy efficiency while improving air freshness
- In-suite heating and cooling
- Convenient storage for your everyday needs
- Front-load washer & dryerFibre-optic ready for your high-speed needs
- New Homes promotional packages by Shaw & Telus
- Private elevators available as an upgrade for two-level homes
- Elegant quartz countertops resistant to stains, scratches & heat
- Classic grey glass backsplash
- Kitchen islands and counters designed for entertaining
- Contemporary, wood-grain cabinetry with soft-close hardware
- Undercabinet LED lighting
- Well-designed pantry with ample storage space
- Stainless steel Energy Star appliance package:
- Bosch stainless steel refrigerator
- Bosch 36″ stainless steel 5-burner gas cooktop
- Bosch stainless steel wall oven
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Frameless glass shower with hand-held & rain shower heads
- Scratch, stain & heat resistant quartz countertops
- Contemporary, flat panel cabinetry with soft-close doors & drawers
- Water-efficient, low-flow plumbing fixtures
- Porcelain floor tiles
Amenities at The Fifteen
Homes feature either balconies or rooftop decks. Select suites have Lumon retractable glass balcony glazing. From the upper units, you can see beautiful sunsets over the Gulf Islands.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground accessed from West 40th Avenue will provide space for vehicle and bicycle parking and loading. A secured storage locker and dedicated EV charging station are available for purchase at additional cost.
Maintenance Fees at The Fifteen
Developer Team for The Fifteen
Wave Developments is a family-owned, boutique, Hong Kong real estate developer focused on design-forward, commercial, and residential communities. Taking inspiration from the people who will live in, work in, or visit their homes, Wave Developments respects the cities, communities, and environments that they build in. Like a family, Wave Developments balances age-old wisdom with fresh ideas and new energy. Wave Developments: Shaping the West Coast.
Haeccity Studio Architecture is a Vancouver-based design studio that provides a full scope of architecture and design services for residential, retail, and development projects. Founded in 2011, the studio is committed to practicing responsible design and realizing lasting structures for the healthy integration of human and natural systems. Team members bring to the table a wealth of experience on large and small projects around the world. Haeccity is the recipient of the 2019 City of Vancouver Heritage Award of Merit and the 2018 Urbanarium’s First and Planner’s Prizes for the Missing Middle Competition.
Expected Completion for The Fifteen