At a Glance
- central LIttle Mountain location
- 5-storey residential building
- maximum of 4 homes per floor
- 1-, 2 – 3-bedroom residences
- 9′ to 10′ ceiling heights
- walking distance to recreation, restaurants, shops
- LEED Gold certification goal
A Focus on Community
A boutique collection of 18 well-crafted residences are placed in a treasured Vancouver neighbourhood on an idyllic residential street. Equally defined by the natural habitat of Queen Elizabeth Park, Hillcrest Community Centre and the amenity-rich Main Street, homes at The Crest pay tribute to a balanced, West Coast lifestyle. Enjoy the benefits of recreation, dining, shopping, and culture – you’ll find life fulfilling and truly community focused at The Crest.
Unparalleled leisure and recreational activities are available from neighbouring Queen Elizabeth Park, Hillcrest Community Centre, Nat Bailey Stadium, Riley Park, and Vancouver Racquets Club. For dining and shopping options, Main Street’s multitude of restaurants, boutiques, shops, cafes, and businesses are within easy walking distance. Upscale shopping choices can be found at Oakridge Centre on the opposite side of Queen Elizabeth Park.
Pricing for The Crest
As this development is in pre-construction, pricing has not yet been made public.
Floor Plans for The Crest
Including one 2-bedroom penthouse and one 3-bedroom penthouse, The Crest offers the following mix of condominiums:
- 5 x 3-bedroom units from 1,335-1,830 sq ft
- 8 x 2-bedroom units from 885-1,610 sq ft
- 5 x 1-bedroom units from 540-755 sq ft
Serious buyers should contact me today to confirm availability and to evaluate relevant plans. Given its proximity to schools, Queen Elizabeth Park, sports fields, and Hillcrest Community Centre, The Crest should be especially attractive to young families.
The Crest Interiors
- Interior design by award-winning Occupy Design
- Customize your home with one of two colour palettes – Wood or White
- Wide plank, European inspired engineered hardwood flooring in the living, dining, kitchen and den areas
- High quality wool blend carpeting in bedrooms
- Sleek roller-style shades on all windows
- Distinctive modern flat-stock baseboards and door trims
- Energy efficient front-loading Whirlpool washer and dryer with adaptive wash technology
- Solid-core suite entry doors, polished chrome lever and privacy lock for peace-of-mind
- Modern panel style doors for bathrooms, bedrooms and closets
- Integrated LED down lighting ensuring just the right ambiance in your home
- Reliable central gas-fired boiler for domestic hot water
- Beautiful and durable solid quartz countertop that extends to the backsplash
- Premium stainless steel appliance package including:
- Fisher & Paykel fridge / freezer (Bosch in 1 bedroom homes)
- Gas 4-burner cook-top by Bosch
- Thermal wall oven by Bosch
- Fully-integrated dishwasher by Bosch
- Sleek slim slide-out hood fan by Bosch in all 2- and 3-bedroom homes
- Space efficient over the range Panasonic microwave / hood fan in all 1-bedroom homes
- Under the counter microwave by Panasonic in all 2- and 3-bedroom homes
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl sink
- Dual-spray pull down chrome faucet by Grohe for sleek look and easy clean up
- Modern flat panel cabinet with soft close hardware for superior functionality
- Thoughtful under-cabinet lighting for well-lit kitchen prep
- Undermount rectangle sink creates a sleek modern look for all bathrooms
- Distinctive large format porcelain tile flooring
- Relaxing soaker tub in main bathroom
- Ensuites with spacious walk-in shower or soaker tub
- Modern white tiles for tub/shower surrounds in main bathroom
- Beautiful marble mosaic tiles for shower surround in en suites
- Single-lever Grohe fixtures throughout
- Elegant chrome accessories
- High efficiency dual-flush toilet by Duravit
- Mirror vanity in en suite
- Modern flat panel cabinets with soft close hardware
Amenities at The Crest
Residents will enjoy the use of a 24′ x 15′ 9″ courtyard with covered barbecue and eating area. Each home will offer either a patio, balcony, or roof deck.
Parking and Storage
The Crest provides residents with 21 underground parking stalls, of which 14 are standard size, six are for small cars, and one is a handicapped space. Class A bicycle storage in the underground offers 17 horizontal stalls, one vertical stall, and five lockers. In addition to closets in each bedroom, 40 sq ft of storage is available in each home.
Maintenance Fees at The Crest
Approximately $0.36 per sq ft.
Developer Team for The Crest
Since Forrester began developing real estate 25 years ago, they’ve always been focused on connecting with people. And now that impulse to prioritize people and community continues in the homes Forrester Group builds throughout Vancouver. As a boutique developer, they believe in quality over quantity, craftsmanship over conveyor belts, and integrity over profits – because Forrester cares about where and how you live.
Ankenman Marchand Architects is experienced in a broad spectrum of architectural, urban design, and community planning projects, including multi-residential developments, commercial projects, heritage restoration, and resort planning. At AMA, fresh ideas are paired with technical skill, to produce award-winning results. Their multi-disciplinary team finds thoughtful solutions to clients’ needs, using sustainable building practices and building information modelling. AMA’s strengths are in quality of service and the form and function of the resulting architecture, regardless of budget.
Expected Completion for The Crest