At a Glance
- located at 2649 James Street, Abbotsford
- 6-storey woodframe mid-rise
- 70 x 1- to 3-bedroom condominiums
- solarium balconies
- next to Abbotsford Civic Complex with library, art gallery, auditorium
- half a block from Abbotsford’s main transit corridor
- walking distance to Safeway & Shoppers Drug Mart
- 3 schools within 1km
A New Way of Living
Coming soon to the heart of Abbotsford, Terrazzo is a new mid-rise condominium project from Port Coquitlam-based Bianco Development. Enjoy the tranquility of a peaceful residential street, yet experience the convenience of having shopping, dining, schools, and recreation all near your doorstep. A special feature of Terrazzo homes is the Scandinavian-style solarium balcony with retractable Lumon glass for year-round use. Home owners will also appreciate Terrazzo’s wide range of amenities, including a fitness studio, community garden, dog park, meeting room, and garden plaza. Choose a new way of living in downtown Abbotsford.
Pricing for Terrazzo
Starting from $420,000. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Terrazzo updates.
Floor Plans for Terrazzo
This development consists of a mix of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom condominiums, ranging in size from 925 – 1,209 sq ft. Visit the Terrazzo website to browse 10 different floor plans. Interested purchasers should contact me to discuss your needs and availability in further detail.
- Scandinavian retractable solarium balcony with natural gas & electrical outlet
- Communications outlets in kitchen, bedrooms, living room
- 2 USB charging ports in bedrooms & kitchen
- Built-in night light in living room
- Insuite stacked front-loading washer & dryer
- 9′ ceilings on floors 1-5, 10′ ceilings on top floor
- Oversized, energy-efficient Low E windows reduce sound, save energy
- 11 7/8” engineered floor with 1 ½” of gypcrete reduce sound transmission between floors
- Choice of four types of cabinets including all white, grey, light, or wood base with white upper cabinets
- Quartz counter tops – choice of three
- Natural gas, convection oven, front controls, stainless
- Stainless fridge (French doors & freezer drawer) filtered ice/water dispenser
- Stainless dishwasher
- Over-the-stove microwave with fan
- Soft-closing cabinet doors & full extension, soft-closing drawers
- Full-height tile back splash between counter top and upper cabinets
- Lower corner cabinets have a lazy susan
- Kitchen faucet with built-in sprayer
- 60/40 under-mount stainless sink
- Quartz vanity top
- Contemporary white melamine vanity
- Soft-closing cabinet doors
- Large mirrors
- Built-in LED night light
- Bright lighting over sinks
- Shower in en suite with glass door and floor-to-ceiling tile
- Tub in second bathroom with curved double shower rod
Amenities at Terrazzo
Residents will enjoy shared use of two amenity rooms, a dog park, garden plaza, and community garden. The ground floor amenity space will have an adjoining veranda that includes a barbeque outlet. A fitness room located in the parkade will be equipped with weights, pull-up bar, punching bag, yoga area with mirror, elliptical bike, spin bike, and rowing machines.
Parking and Storage
All suites come with one vehicle stall in the parkade which are assigned on a first come basis. Visitor parking is located outside the parkade. Many residences have insuite storage. All include their own secure 4’ x 5’ storage locker in the parkade. Secure bike parking is also provided in the parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Terrazzo
Developer Team for Terrazzo
Port Coquitlam-based Bianco Developments is the owner, developer, and builder of Terrazzo. The architect for Terrazzo is the local Abbotsford firm of D Force Design.
Expected Completion for Terrazzo
Selling soon! Construction is estimated to be completed in 2020.