At a Glance
- located at Oak & 59th
- five 2- & 2.5-storey buildings
- 31 townhomes from 1-3 bedrooms
- walking distance to schools
- across from Oak Park
- 2-minute walk to the Marpole Oakridge Community Centre
- 5 minutes from YVR airport
- 6-minute drive to Langara Golf Course
- 10 minutes from Richmond restaurants, shopping
Modern Living in Vancouver West
Terraces at Oak Park is a new boutique south Vancouver community currently under construction across from Oak Park. Brought to you by Vanwell Homes, 31 finely-crafted city homes consist of a mixture of stacked townhomes, courtyard rowhouses, and back-to-back stacked townhouses built over one level of underground parking. Choose from one, two, and three bedroom floorplans styled with designer features including: quartz countertops, contemporary kitchen packages, stainless steel appliances, and custom laminate flooring.
Families will appreciate this convenient location. David Lord George Elementary and Sir Winston Churchill Secondary — an International Baccalaureate school — are within walking distance, as is Oak Park with its grass playing fields, tennis courts, baseball diamond, and walking trails. Choose from a wide variety of shopping and leisure options close at hand at Marpole Village, Marine Gateway, or Oakridge Centre. Richmond, with its large shopping malls, exceptional dining, night market, and the River Rock Casino, is just a five-minute drive over the Oak Street Bridge. At Terraces at Oak Park, location is key.
Pricing for Terraces at Oak Park
From $869,900 to $1,599,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Terraces at Oak Park updates.
Floor Plans for Terraces at Oak Park
Terraces at Oak Park is comprised of 31 city homes, with one to three bedrooms from 481 – 1,403 sq ft, distributed across five stylishly-designed buildings in the following mix:
- Building 1: 3 x single-level homes & 3 x 2-level homes
- Building 2: 2 x single-level homes & 2 x 2-level homes
- Building 3: 4 x single-level homes & 4 x 2-level homes
- Building 4: 4 x single-level homes & 4 x 2-level homes
- Building 5: 5 x 3-level homes (including garage)
Interested buyers are advised to contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and prices.
Terraces at Oak Park Interiors
With quality construction, space-saving design, well-appointed kitchens, and private storage, Terraces at Oak Park will impress you from the moment you open the door.
Features You’ll Love
- 3-storey wood and concrete construction
- Private double garages for select homes
- Private concrete storage lockers
- Contemporary design
- Durable masonry, metal cladding
- Protected by 2-5-10 year National Home Warranty
- Premium laminate wood flooring
- Energy Star appliances
- Generous outdoor space (in select homes)
- Full-size Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Built-in gas cook top and oven
- Solid quartz countertops
- Full-height tile backsplash
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- Bosch hood fan
- Soft-close drawers and doors
- Plywood-structured cabinets
- Chrome kitchen faucet with retractable spray
- Solid quartz countertop
- Under-mount wash basin
- Porcelain tile floor
Amenities at Terraces at Oak Park
Each residence will have its own ground floor patio with privacy landscaping. Buildings are separated by courtyards that allow for more natural lighting and provide a greater sense of openness. The southeast corner of the property will have a sod lawn and a community garden.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking, accessed by a central elevator, will contain 32 vehicle parking stalls and 39 bicycle spaces. Select homes have private double garages. Extra storage is also available in private concrete lockers.
Maintenance Fees at Terraces at Oak Park
$0.37 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Terraces at Oak Park
Paul Tang founded Vanwell Homes in 2000 with the vision to build homes offering functional designs and affordable prices without compromising quality or service. Today, he continues this vision with an expanded portfolio of single-family homes, duplexes, townhomes, and multi-family residential projects. Combining home building experience, entrepreurial spirit, and uncompromising drive, home buyers and investors continue to turn to Vanwell Homes for quality homes and investment value.
Gradual Architecture is an experienced architectural design firm focusing on custom-designed homes, multi-residential, light industrial, and commercial developments. Teamed up with a group of creative architects, designers, and skilled technicians, Gradual is capable of providing full range of architectural services to clients.
Expected Completion for Terraces at Oak Park