At a Glance
- located at Smith Avenue & Norfolk Street
- 16 parkside townhomes
- next to Broadview Park
- steps from Cascade Heights Village businesses & restaurants
- 6-minute bike ride to BCIT
- 3 minutes from Highway 1
- 5-minute bike ride to Gilmore SkyTrain station
- 6-minute drive to Walmart, Save-On-Foods & Canadian Tire
- near Burnaby Hospital
Parkside Living Has Never Been Better
Smith+Norfolk is a new collection of 16 townhomes located in Burnaby’s Cascade Heights neighbourhood. Designed by Chris Dikeakos Architects, the New England-inspired exteriors are expressed with steep gable roofs, large bay windows, and arched doorways. The 3-storey homes feature ground level garages, upper level bedrooms and laundry, and an open-concept living area. Lofty nine-foot ceilings are combined with wood laminate flooring and large, low-E windows for a burst of natural light in every room.
Smith+Norfolk’s central location easily connects you to Highway 1 where you can be on the North Shore or at Deer Lake Park in less than 10 minutes. For car-free commuting, Gilmore Station is just five minutes away by bike. Take care of your grocery shopping and everyday household needs nearby at Walmart, Canadian Tire, and Save-On-Foods. Just a block away on Canada Way, you’ll find a post office, dentist, barber, dry cleaner, insurance broker, 7-Eleven, and restaurants offering pizza to sushi to donair. Your neighbourhood, waiting for you.
Pricing for Smith+Norfolk
From $899,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Smith+Norfolk updates.
Floor Plans for Smith+Norfolk
Select your ideal home from nine floorplans with an interior floorspace from 1,266 to 1,410 sq ft. Each 3-storey home features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a main floor powder room, attached garage, balcony, and laundry.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
A black and white palette is timeless and classic, with endless possibilities from subdued to statement-making. Award-winning interior designer Cristina Oberti and her team, created a contemporary West Coast style for the homes at Smith+Norfolk.
- Generous 9′ ceilings
- Wood laminate flooring throughout main floor
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms & on stairways
- Large low-E windows fill each room with natural light
- Designer-selected colour schemes & lighting package
- Forced air heating system with upgraded high-efficiency furnace
- All homes include air conditioning
- Stacked front-loading washer & dryer on bedroom level
- Multimedia connections for high-speed cable/Internet access
- Attractive wood laminate flooring
- Custom Shaker-style cabinetry with black pulls
- Soft-close hardware on all doors and drawers
- Stunning quartz stone countertops with imported ceramic tile backsplash
- Large stainless steel sink with black single-lever faucet & pullout vegetable spray
- An entertainment-sized kitchen island
- Premium KitchenAid appliances including natural gas range and wall oven
- Custom Shaker-style cabinetry with chrome pulls
- Polished chrome bath & shower faucets with undermount sinks
- All en suites offer a spa-style custom shower
- Main bathrooms feature bathtub with ceramic tile surround
- Kohler toilets & sinks
- All homes feature a luxurious powder room
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached single- or tandem-car parking garage with space for bicycle storage. Visitor parking and a covered car wash are located along the southern property line.
Maintenance Fees at Smith+Norfolk
$0.261 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Smith+Norfolk
As one of Greater Vancouver’s top performing real estate teams, The Dinani Group focuses on creating a culture of excellence through each step of the sales and marketing process, to ultimately ensure that the projects they represent cultivate a high level of interest. They work with developers to bring residential projects to market that meet the growing needs of purchasers, both local and international.
Chris Dikeakos Architects is a Burnaby-based architectural firm with a strong reputation for multi-unit and highrise residential design. Their work ranges from concept and design development to construction drawings and site services, site capacity studies, master planning, urban design, and rezoning. Projects include the tallest residential highrise in San Diego, the tallest pure residential highrise in Los Angeles, and Solo District and Station Square in Burnaby. Recent projects featured here include 1698 West Georgia, Georgetown, and Brewery District Building Seven.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design has extensive experience and knowledge of residential condominiums and commercial design. The firm designs prestigious interiors and provides a superior level of finishing and furnishing for their clients. They create a fresh message for each project, while advancing the notion of coherence, refinement and sophisticated European influence. Their portfolio includes The Arbutus, Sun Towers Two, The Residences on Marine, and Vista.
Expected Completion for Smith+Norfolk