At a Glance
- located at 3597 Malsum Drive
- 35 x 3- & 4-bedroom townhomes
- next to Roche Point Park trails & sports fields
- beside Seymour Golf and Country Club
- 5 minutes from Cates Park playground, boat ramp & paddling centre
- 8-minute drive to Parkgate Village shopping
- near Deep Cove watersports
- close to Mt. Seymour winter sports & trails
- 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver
The Peak of Seymour Village
Hilltop is a limited offering of 35 spacious 3- & 4-bedroom townhomes. This final collection will complete the Seymour Village master-planned community brought to you by a partnership between Aquilini Development and Takaya Developments. With 1,885 – 2,060 sq ft of living space, gourmet kitchens, grand living and dining areas, a double-car garage, and your own private fenced backyard give you the feeling of a single-family home. In a neighbourhood out of the way of transient traffic, that means quieter streets and a safer environment.
Embrace the North Shore lifestyle between mountain and beach with its dynamic mix of hiking trails, ski slopes, golf courses, and sheltered waterways. Nearby Cates/Whey-ah-wichen Park is North Vancouver’s largest seaside park, which is an idyllic spot for a picnic, relaxing at the beach, or heading out on the water. Enjoy the scenic view from atop Quarry Rock, ski the snow-capped slopes of Mount Seymour, or play a round of golf at Seymour Golf and Country Club. Closer to home, there’s the residents-only Seymour Village Park with a covered picnic area, children’s playground, and an outdoor fitness circuit. Seymour Village Hilltop offers the best value in North Vancouver.
Pricing for Seymour Village Hilltop
Starting from $969,900. Interested buyers are advised to contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Seymour Village Hilltop
The final townhome collection at Seymour Village offers a choice of the following three-floor layouts:
4 bedrooms | 3.5 bathrooms | den
B2: 2,057 – 2,060 sq ft
B3: 2,047 – 2,051 sq ft
3 bedrooms | 2.5 bathrooms | rec | loft
C1: 1,885 sq ft
C2: 1,892 – 1,924 sq ft
Seymour Village Hilltop Interiors
Interiors feature spacious entertainment kitchens, grand living and dining areas, and private backyards.
- Choice of two designer colour schemes: Cool & Warm Night
- Spacious open-concept floor plans
- 9’ ceilings on the main & upper floors
- Large patio perfect for entertaining
- Balcony or patio off kitchen with natural gas barbeque bib
- Convenient and private main floor powder room
- Durable laminate wood-grain flooring in main living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Ample cabinet and closet space, including a spacious walk-in-closet in master bedroom
- Front-loading, high-capacity, side-by-side washer & dryer
- Laundry countertop with spacious linen closet
- Expansive windows to fill your home with natural light
- Low-profile LED lighting in the kitchen, dining room, living room, and hallways
- On-demand hot water heating
- Open-plan kitchen with plenty of storage
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package including:
- 36″ counter-depth French door refrigerator
- 30″ 5-burner gas range and convection oven
- Low dBA dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel built-in microwave
- Large island provides extra cooking space and doubles as an eating bar for four
- Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry with soft-close doors and undercabinet lighting
- Elegant engineered stone countertops with a contemporary porcelain tile backsplash
- Polished chrome kitchen faucet with pull-down spout
- Large stainless steel undermount sink
- Pantry for extra storage (select homes)
- 12″ x 24″ durable and modern porcelain tile floors & shower walls
- Engineered stone countertops with undermount sinks & polished chrome fixtures
- 9′ shower/tub combo with sleek 10mm frameless glass shower enclosure in the master en suite
- Large double-sink vanity in the master en suite with ample storage
- Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry with soft-close cabinet doors
Amenities at Seymour Village Hilltop
Each home has a large private yard with fencing suitable for pets. Residents can also enjoy use of the Seymour Village park, featuring an outdoor fitness circuit, children’s playground, and covered picnic area.
Parking and Storage
Double-car garage with side-by-side parking and electric vehicle rough-in.
Maintenance Fees at Seymour Village Hilltop
Developer Team for Seymour Village Hilltop
Seymour Village is built by Takaya Developments (AQ/TWN) LP, a partnership formed between Aquilini Development and Takaya Developments.
Takaya Developments is a branch of Tsleil-Waututh Nation, who for generations have lived and thrived in this area and who have a sacred trust and a commitment to care for the lands and waters. The Takaya vision is to build homes of the highest quality and innovative design, surrounded by lush forests and all of the great amenities of Vancouver’s North Shore.
Vancouver-based Aquilini Investment Group develops, owns, and manages real estate properties, as well as owning and operating commercial and residential buildings, hotels, agricultural land, golf courses, and restaurants. As owners of the Vancouver Canucks, Aquilini is committed to building a winning spirit, a culture of agile growth that adapts to the changing real estate landscape. Developments featured on this site include Boardwalk, Camden at the Falls, and The Maynards Block.
HDR Architecture is a full-service architecture firm with more than 40 offices throughout the globe. For more than a century, HDR has partnered with clients to shape communities and push the boundaries of what’s possible. The firm’s role in high-profile projects has made HDR one of the most respected architectural firms in the industry and a world-leading designer of healthcare, civic, science & technology, higher education, and corporate and commercial buildings and spaces.
Kaia Creative is a Vancouver interior design studio founded by Alexis Rule and Livia Chou. Livia and Alexis have over 20 years of combined experience working with award-winning developers and residential design firms. They have been responsible for every aspect of complex building projects, from initial programming and concept to completion. Collaborative by nature, they know that teamwork is the key to creating smart, beautiful, useful spaces that reflect the needs and desires of their clients.
Expected Completion for Seymour Village Hilltop