At a Glance
- located at West 52nd & Ash Street
- 11 x 3-storey buildings
- 93 stacked townhomes
- steps from Cambie Park & Community Garden
- 7-minute walk to Langara-49th Avenue Station
- 10 minutes from Langara Family YMCA
- 10 minutes via Canada Line to Oakridge Centre shopping
- 12-minute bike ride to Queen Elizabeth Park
- 20 minutes to Downtown Vancouver, YVR, or Richmond Centre
Wellness Awakens Here
The Belford Wellside Collection is a series of four Cambie Corridor developments from Belford Properties. Revive, a community of 1- to 3-bedroom terrace residences, is Belford’s first offering. Located on Ash Street, between West 52nd and West 54th avenues, Revive blends the elegant simplicity of Japanese and Scandinavian design. Its distinct appeal is influenced by its location, interiors, and courtyards. It will also be the first project in Vancouver to be built with a cold formed steel frame. Inside you’ll breathe easy with state-of-the-art ERV and HRV air filtration systems and enjoy fresh, optimal water with dual water purification filters.
At Revive, keeping active and fit is built right into the neighbourhood. Cambie Park, with its community garden and playground, is just across the avenue. Langara Trail and the Langara Golf Course are on the opposite side of Cambie Street. You’ll also enjoy the new amenities at the Langara Family YMCA which is undergoing a significant redevelopment. With a Canada Line station less than a 10-minute walk away, inexhaustible dining, entertainment, and leisure options from Richmond to Downtown Vancouver are no more than 20 minutes away. From its stunning exterior, to its impeccable interiors, Revive brings the best of West Coast wellness to the Cambie Corridor.
Pricing for Revive
Selling now from $750,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Revive updates.
Floor Plans for Revive
Revive floorplans range in size from 1-level suites with 506 sq ft of living space, to a 3-storey townhome of 1,473 sq ft with 3 bedrooms + den, private garage parking, and a private rooftop patio.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Two refreshing color palettes to select from
- 9’ ceilings on all floors
- Custom cabinetry, millwork, integrated appliances elevate the entire culinary experience
- Custom closets to maximize storage
- Rollerblinds on windows for privacy, with blackout fabric on bedroom windows
- Front-loading Blomberg or LG washer & dryer
- WiFi connectivity and Internet access, CAT5e wiring, and multiple pre-wired connections for high-speed internet & cable
- Premium Fisher & Paykel appliance package:
- 30″ paneled refrigerator with internal water dispenser & ice maker (24″ in 1-bedroom homes)
- 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop (24″ 4-burner in 1-bedroom homes)
- Powerful integrated hood fan
- Built-in 30″ oven (24″ in 1-bedroom homes)
- Built-in combination steam oven in 2+-bedroom homes
- Integrated double dish drawer
- Polished Ceasarstone countertops & backsplash
- Woodgrain cabinetry with soft-close mechanism
- Islands with stunning tambour paneling in 2+ bedroom homes
- Pullout pantries in select homes
- Smart storage solutions placed within select cabinets for organization and easy access
- Single or double bowl Blanco SILGRANIT undermount sink (heat, scratch, stain resistant)
- Luxurious Brizo pulldown faucet and filtered water faucet in luxe gold finishing
- Recessed pot lighting accompanied with LED under-cabinet puck lighting
- Polished Caesarstone countertops
- Fixtures in champagne bronze finishing
- Large format porcelain tiles on floors & tub surrounds
- German Duravit sinks & toilets with soft-close lid
- En suites:
- Floating vanities with deep drawers and LED undercabinet lighting
- Frameless glass shower enclosure complete with hand-shower and oversized showerhead
- LED mirrored medicine cabinets for additional storage
Amenities at Revive
The centrepiece of the development is a landscaped courtyard with water feature and interconnected pathways. The water feature is fed by a stormwater management system that captures rainwater and diverts it to the water feature, before returning it to the city’s storm line.
Parking and Storage
Off-street parking, a bicyle locker, and a bike wash & repair room are located in a single-level underground parkade. Private garage parking is available for select homes. The cost of a parking stall is $45,000. A storage locker is $6,000.
Maintenance Fees at Revive
$0.36 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Revive
Belford Properties is a uniquely driven Vancouver-based development company focused on innovative real estate projects designed to enhance the lives of buyers, while bettering business and communities. In addition to creating forward-thinking real estate opportunities with an impressive and growing portfolio of multi-million-dollar projects in the Lower Mainland, Belford Properties has a proven track record of funding and supporting key initiatives in art, education and youth, to strengthen each neighbourhood it contributes to. Other projects featured here include Churchill Townhomes and Sun Towers Two.
SHAPE Architecture is an award-winning architectural practice of architects and designers located in downtown Vancouver. SHAPE Architecture’s work includes public buildings, housing, and larger scale urban mixed use projects that together form a critical perspective on how we might live as public citizens in the modern city. Marrying design excellence and ground breaking high performance building, SHAPE Architecture was founded on the belief that architecture matters and has a crucial role to play in creating an engaging, humane, and sustainable future. Other projects featured here include Just West, The Morrison, and Rhodo.
House Of Bohn is an award-winning, Vancouver based, full-service interior design, concept creation and consulting firm that specializes in creating marketable and profitable projects. Led by a passionate director, Karin Bohn, along with an incredibly talented design team, House of Bohn has successfully transformed a wide portfolio of single family homes and penthouses into breath-taking, glamorous and eclectic spaces that have become the hallmark of the coveted West Coast House of Bohn brand.
Expected Completion for Revive