At a Glance
- located at at 49th & Columbia
- 4-storey mixed-use building
- 92 strata homes
- across from Langara Family YMCA & Langara Park
- steps from Langara College
- 2 blocks from Langara-49th Avenue Station
- close to Langara Golf Course & Langara Trail
- 10 minutes from Oakridge Centre shops & amenities
- less than 20 minutes by transit to YVR & downtown Vancouver
Designed with Pure Intention
Coming soon to the Langara neighbourhood, Pure is a 4-storey mixed-use building by Lavern Developments. Located cross from the Langara Family YMCA, Langara Park, and Langara College, Pure will consist of a concrete main floor and underground parkade with woodframe construction above. The design features small-scale ground floor commercial spaces along West 49th Avenue, wrapping around the corner to provide patio seating along Columbia Street. Ten 2-storey townhomes will be located along the laneway, while condominiums occupy the top three storeys.
With three cycling routes, a rapid transit station, bus route, and numerous nearby amenities, you can enjoy a healthier, car-free lifestyle at Pure. With the redevelopments at Langara College, Langara Family YMCA, and what will become Oakridge Town Centre, most of your daily needs can be met within a 10-minute walk from your front door. Hop on a bike and you’ll be surprised by how close Queen Elizabeth Park, False Creek, and Granville Island are. No need to have a designated driver to enjoy a night on the town when the Canada Line is a short stroll down the street. For a life where clear priorities meet meaningful design, this is home. Pure and simple.
Pricing for Pure
Coming spring 2021. Starting from the low $600,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Pure updates.
Floor Plans for Pure
Pure will offer a selection of 10 ground-oriented laneway townhomes and three floors of condominiums, ranging from a 459-sq-ft studio to a 1,112-sq-ft 3-bedroom. Three-bedroom homes on the top floor each have private rooftop patio.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Two colour palettes inspired by natural elements, such as water and earth, designed to boost your mood, productivity, and sense of well-being
- Interior home finishes selected to minimize harmful VOC compounds
- Premium hardwood-style laminate flooring throughout main living spaces and bedrooms
- LED pot lighting throughout with LED surface mount in bedrooms, living rooms, flex storage spaces
- Homes pre-wired for phone and Internet
- High-efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation system provides oxygen and cleans your air by removing contaminants, toxins, and
- Low-E windows reduce UV exposure while improving energy efficiency
- Distinctive kitchen cabinetry with upper doors in Alpine White with wood veneer cubbies and lower cabinets in Cashmere or Brittany Blue
- Soft-close doors and drawers with integrated J-pulls and brushed nickel appliance hardware
- Durable solid quartz stone countertop with terrazzo-inspired tile backsplash
- Prochef single-bowl undermount sink with padding for maximum sound reduction
- Kraus Oletto kitchen faucet in brushed brass
- LED under cabinet task lighting
- Multi-functional smart island with storage and built-in electrical & USB outlets (2- & 3-bedroom homes)
- Microwave with stainless steel trim kit (select homes)
- Bosch stacked front-loading washer & dryer
For 1-bedroom homes:
- Bosch 24″ gas cooktop
- Bosch 24″ convection wall oven
- Bosch 24″ pullout hood fan or 30″ over-the-range microwave/hood fan
- Bosch 24″ integrated refrigerator/freezer with Home Connect app to monitor and control your refrigerator and VitaFresh Pro drawer keeps fruit and vegetables fresher longer
- Bosch 24″ integrated dishwasher runs quietly
For 2- & 3-bedroom homes:
- Bosch 30″ gas cooktop
- Bosch 30″ convection wall oven
- Bosch 30″ pullout hood fan or over-the-range microwave/hood fan
- Bosch 30″ integrated refrigerator/freezer with Home Connect app to monitor and control your refrigerator and VitaFresh Pro drawer keeps fruit and vegetables fresher longer
- Bosch 24″ integrated dishwasher runs quietly
Bathrooms & En Suites
- Distinctive floating bathroom vanity:
- Light Scheme: Cashmere cubby with wood veneer cabinet drawers
- Dark Scheme: Wood veneer cubby with Brittany Blue cabinet drawers
- Medicine cabinet mirror with open wood veneer cubby storage below
- Convenient drawer organizers for toiletries and styling tools
- Integrated motion-sensor LED strip lighting under vanity
- Polished quartz stone countertop with Kohler undermount sink
- 24″ x 24″ porcelain floor & wall tiles
- Kohler Vibrant Titanium fixtures
- Kohler rainhead with hand shower system in Vibrant Titanium for en suites and single bathroom homes
- Kohler rainhead in Vibrant Titanium for second bathrooms
- Contemporary soaker tub with glass tub shield
- Frameless glass shower in en suite
- Kohler dual-flush toilet
Amenities at Pure
Residents will have shared use of a sound-proof music room, interactive study rooms, Framery sound-proof work pods, and a dog washing station. The Resident’s Zone is a communal rooftop space with an entertainment lounge that opens onto a patio with an open-air lounge, barbeque kitchen with dining area, garden plots, and a harvest table with seating. A neighbourhood coffee shop is just an elevator ride away at the street corner.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will provide two levels for 137 bicycles, 82 storage lockers, and 143 vehicles, of which 6 stalls are accessible and 4 are for visitors. Ground level bicycle parking will accommodate a total of 16 bikes with racks at either residential lobby entrance and at the street corner. There will also be 2 loading bays, a bike repair roome, and a passenger loading zone in the alley.
Maintenance Fees at Pure
Developer Team for Pure
GBL Architects was commissioned by Lavern Developments to design Pure. GBL is a progressive Vancouver-based firm of 38 architects, project managers, and technicians with a 25-year reputation of providing a full range of architectural services to the private and public sector. GBL design with the belief that form plays a vital role in defining experience through an ever-changing dynamic between sculptural artistry and social responsibility. To that end, they regularly practice green design through the LEED Canada Program. Recently featured projects include Alden, Kingsway & Duke, and CF Richmond Centre.
CHIL Interior Design is the hospitality studio of B+H, a global leader in interior design, architecture, and planning & landscape. CHIL’s award-winning portfolio spans Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America for brands such as Shangri-La, Hilton, Fairmont, Marriott, and Four Seasons. Originally founded in 1974, CHIL leverages global resources to produce designs that are guided by their clients’ vision and goals. Each client’s story is translated into a physical space. Deep research and an understanding of current and future trends result in spaces that improve the way people live, work, play, relax, and heal.
Expected Completion for Pure