At a Glance
- 68 parkside residences
- 1-, 2-, 3-bedroom suites
- 8 townhouses
- retail space
- at the edge of Queen Elizabeth Park
- sweeping views
- fitness centre
- minutes from Oakridge Centre shopping
- 2- 5-10 National Home Warranty
Prestigious Parkside Lifestyle
Located at 33rd Avenue in the Cambie Corridor on Vancouver’s West Side, Primrose will offer a limited collection of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes and townhouses nestled on the edge of Queen Elizabeth Park: a world-renowned green space with a rich heritage that evokes the colours and beauty of bountiful English gardens and sprawling country estates. Primrose is a point of entry into this prestigious lifestyle, surrounded by lush parkland, sweeping views and enviable amenities in a central urban setting.
Primrose home owners will appreciate an enviable choice of prime amenities within minutes of this superlative parkside location. Enjoy upscale shopping at Oakridge Centre, or hop the Canada Line to downtown Vancouver or the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Richmond. A wide range of recreational activities lie on your doorstep. Choose from golf or tennis at Queen Elizabeth Park, or skating and swimming at Hillcrest Community Centre. Nearby Nat Bailey Stadium, ethnic restaurants, two public libraries, a seniors centre, supermarkets, pharmacies, and professional services ensure you need not travel far to meet your daily needs.
Pricing for Primrose
Prices have not yet been published. However, with sales expected to begin soon, we recommend you sign up to our VIP List above to ensure you receive immediate updates.
Floor Plans for Primrose
Primrose on Queen Elizabeth Park offers an exceptional collection of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedrooms condominiums in two concrete buildings, along with eight exclusive townhouses. Floor plans have not yet been finalized, however, here are some sample draft plans:
- Two colour schemes: Light (Gray) and Dark (Brown) by BYU Design
- Ultra-wide-plank engineered oak wood flooring throughout the home
- Air-conditioning throughout for a comfortable interior environment all year round
- Blomberg washer and dryer
- Modern recessed pot lights with LED lighting
- Roller shades throughout with privacy blinds in bedrooms
- Imported Italian contemporary cabinetry
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Under-cabinet task and ambient lighting with wave on-off function
- Integrated LED strip lighting with motion-activated sensor
- LeMans corner shelf system with lighting
- Polished chrome Grohe faucets
- Custom single bowl under-mount stainless steel sink
- 24” Miele refrigerator/freezer with integrated front panel to match cabinetry
- 24” Miele stainless steel gas cooktop
- 24” Miele stainless steel wall oven
- 24” Miele integrated dishwasher with integrated front panel to match cabinetry
- Venmar stainless steel chimney hood fan
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- Thoughtful drawer organizers & recycling bins
- In sink garburator
- Quartz stone countertops
- Frameless glass surrounds in all showers
- Grohe faucets and fixtures
- Duravit under-mount rectangular vanity basin
- Custom mirrored medicine cabinet with integrated lighting
- Hytec acrylic deep soaker bathtub
- Kohler soft-close toilet
- Polished chrome accessory fixtures by Kartners Accessories
- Polished marble stone tile flooring, shower base and walls
- Polished marble stone slab shower curbs
Amenities at Primrose
Amenities at Primrose include a well-equipped fitness centre and 906 sq ft retail space. Homes with patios and roof decks will enjoy gas connections and water bibs convenient for outdoor entertaining.
Parking and Storage
There will be 104 underground parking stalls, along with electric vehicle charging stations and secure bike storage.
Maintenance Fees at Primrose
To be announced.
Developer Team for Primrose
Canadian developer, Transca, was born from a development legacy established over the course of thirteen years in Asia. Founded in 2003, they have grown into a highly respected real estate company that encompasses property development, property management, interior design, construction and other related industry services. The result of this industrious spirit has amounted to over 54 million square feet of high quality commercial and residential development.
Transca Development has assembled an exceptional development team with GBL Architects as the project lead. GBL is a cohesive and progressive Vancouver-based firm of 38 architects, project managers and technicians with a 25-year reputation of providing a full range of architectural services to the private and public sector. Their projects include Homei Properties’ Henry at 5389 Cambie, Brenhill Developments’ 1111 Richards, and The Regent at 523 West King Edward.
BYU Design has been chosen to bring life to the interiors of Primrose on Queen Elizabeth Park. Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience.
Expected Completion for Primrose
As Primrose is still in the pre-construction phase, a completion date has yet to be determined.