At a Glance
- located at Boundary Road & Thompson Gate
- 120 townhomes
- across from Hamilton Highway Park & Offleash Dog Park
- close to Hamilton Community Centre & Park, Hamilton Elementary School
- convenient connections to New West, Richmond, Surrey via Highway 91
- 4-minute drive to Starlight Casino
- 5 minutes from Queensborough Landing shopping
- 13 minutes to 22nd Street Station by bus
- 15-minute drive to Metrotown shopping
Value, Style & Convenience
Parc Thompson is a new collection of 120 beautifully-crafted townhomes by Dava Developments. Coming soon to East Richmond, these spacious 3-storey residences include three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a yard, sundeck, and an attached 2-car garage with EV charging outlet. Interior comfort is ensured by a heat recovery ventilation system and solar panels can readily be installed on the roof. A central common area offers the community a relaxing place for families to gather indoors and outdoors.
Situated on the border of Hamilton and Queensborough, Parc Thompson offers you the amenities of both neighbourhoods. Kids can play with their pets across the street at the offleash dog park in Hamilton Highway Park. Hamilton Elementary School, Hamilton Community Centre, and Hamilton Community Park are less than 10 minutes away by bicycle or foot. Take care of all your daily necessities at Queensborough Landing just a short drive away, with its 58 stores, including Walmart, Home Outfitters, and Lowe’s. Enjoy the convenience of Parc Thompson’s central location with quick connections that deliver you to surrounding Lower Mainland communities in less than 20 minutes. Experience the true meaning of value all under one roof.
Pricing for Parc Thompson
Starting from $720,900. Most homes under $800,000. Contact me today to take advantage of limited time purchaser incentives.
Floor Plans for Parc Thompson
Find the perfect home to suit all your family’s unique needs from a range of three unit types and 13 3-bedroom floorplans from 1,943 – 2,525 sq ft. All homes have a yard, solar panel-ready roofing system, sundeck, and a main floor powder room. Some plans include a flex room, nook, an extra deck, and a walk-in master bedroom closet. You can browse basic plans on the Parc Thompson website.
Parc Thompson Interiors
Homes feature an intuitive, family-forward design to elevate everyday comforts and contemporary, quality finishes that are made to last.
- Choice of two designer-selected interior colour schemes: Flint & Lotus
- Spacious and airy 9′ ceilings in main living area
- Resilient vinyl plank flooring with a wood-like finish throughout living, kitchen, dining areas
- Cozy carpets in bedrooms and stairs
- Modern privacy roller shades
- Energy-efficient front-load washer & dryer
- Installation-ready central vacuum with kitchen kick-pan
- Efficient heat recovery ventilation system
- Luxurious quartz countertop with large stainless-steel undermount kitchen sink
- Custom flat-panel, soft-close cabinetry with sleek polished chrome pulls and under-cabinet task lighting
- Stainless-steel appliance package, including:
- 36″ LG French door fridge with icemaker
- 30″ GE electric range with self-cleaning oven & electronic touch controls
- GE over-the-range microwave oven
- 24″ GE dishwasher with hidden controls & Five-Level Wash System
- Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout spray by Grohe
- Modern porcelain backsplash tiles with a smooth, silky, satin finish
- Luxurious quartz countertop with undermount sink(s)
- Custom flat-panel, soft-close cabinetry with chrome pulls
- Imported porcelain tiles for bathroom floors and walls
- Sleek Grohe faucets, shower & tub fixtures
Amenities at Parc Thompson
Residents will enjoy the shared use of a centrally-located, single-storey amenity building that includes a full kitchen, washroom, and mail room. Outdoor features include a barbeque area, garden planters, and large open air seating areas. There are also four children’s play areas located adjacent to the north-south strollway. These include a toddler train, a climbing structure, a play cottage, a tepee, a “funny fence”, balance beams, stepping logs, and climbing rocks.
Parking and Storage
All homes include an attached garage with parking for two full-size vehicles and an electric vehicle charging outlet. Visitor parking is provided by 24 stalls located throughout the community, of which 5 are accessible.
Maintenance Fees at Parc Thompson
$0.21 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Parc Thompson
Dava Developments is a Richmond-based developer that has been building quality homes in the Greater Vancouver area since 1979. Committed to superior craftsmanship and design, their portfolio includes projects such as Richmond’s riverfront Parc Riviera, Vancouver West Side’s Parc 26, and Parc Elise.
Yamamoto Architecture is a young design-oriented firm focused on multi-family and mixed-use buildings. They are currently working on projects ranging in scale from single-family homes to concrete high-rises, including Willow, Main & Twentieth, Monument, and 1220 and 1298 East Hastings.
Expected Completion for Parc Thompson
To be built in three phases with final completion expected in spring 2022.