At a Glance
- located at 6655 Buswell Street
- 16-storey concrete tower
- 117 market residences
- 58,600 sq ft office space
- 43,800 sq ft restaurant & retail space
- 49,900 sq ft of amenities
- steps from CF Richmond Centre shopping
- one block from Richmond-Brighouse Canada Line station
- near Minoru Park
Harmony in the Heart of the City
A serene lifestyle in the middle of downtown Richmond awaits at One Park. Breathing fresh air into a bustling city corridor, this tower is one of three that surround an expansive and beautiful elevated city park with a serene water garden, lively children’s play areas, and bountiful garden plots. Thoughtful modern conveniences wrapped in modest sophistication in every home, present an opportunity for every day to be a perfect day.
Culinary adventures await as a plethora of eateries — from local favourites to award-winning international tastes — line Richmond’s renowned No. 3 Road. Richmond Centre offers a great shopping experience only minutes away. After enjoying the city, come home to a perfect setting to digest the day in peace.
Pricing for One Park: Phase One
Phase One is selling now with prices starting at $499,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to One Park: Phase One updates.
Floor Plans for One Park: Phase One
Choose from 16 different plans with the following unit mix:
- 40 x 1-bedroom from 485 – 563 sq ft
- 10 x 1-bedroom + den from 594 – 601 sq ft
- 35 x 2-bedroom from 764 – 862 sq ft
- 10 x 2-bedroom + den from 865 – 901 sq ft
- 15 x 3-bedroom from 900 – 1,001 sq ft
- 7 x penthouse from 1,048 – 1,458 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
One Park: Phase One Interiors
- Choice of two beautiful contemporary colour schemes
- Engineered laminate floor with micro scratch protection
- Screen roller blinds in living room, master en suite, second bedroom
- 8’6″ ceilings
- Blomberg stacked front-loading washer & dryer
- Programmable smart thermostat
- Sprinklers, smoke detectors, pre-wired security system
High-Functioning Gourmet Kitchens
- Polished, engineered slab quartz slab countertop
- Polished, oversized Travertino slab backsplash without grout lines
- Contemporary polished chrome 360° Kohler faucet with pullout, 3-function spray head
- Contemporary single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink with Silent Shield sound absorption
- Laser edge banding cabinetry with integrated pulls and soft closure
- Two-tier, blind corner pullout cabinet shelves for efficient kitchen corner storage
- Brush stainless-styled toe kicks protect cabinets from wear & tear
- Recessed, under cabinet LED strip lighting
- 30L pullout, under counter dual-bin recycling centre
- Fully integrated Miele appliance package:
- 30″ frost-free fridge with bottom mount freezer, built-in water filter, and ice maker
- 24″ Energy Star dishwasher with patented 3D cutlery tray
- 30″ stainless steel gas cooktop with 4 cast iron, premium enameled burners and configuration for single wok
- 30″ energy efficient, slide out hood fan with booster setting and easy cleaning filters
- 30″ stainless steel convection wall oven with elegant glass front self-cleaning technology
Bathrooms for the Finest in Self-Pampering
- Heated floors in 2- & 3-bedroom en suites
- Frameless glass shower enclosure with eased edges and elegant polished chrome
- European-style Kohler chrome shower assembly with multi-function, 3-spray shower wand
- Matte finish porcelain mosaic tile shower floor
- Polished quartz slab countertop
- Oversized, rectified edge Onyx of Cerim porcelain tile floor
- Alcove bathtub with integrated tile apron & Kohler wall-mounted bath spout
- Sleek symmetry, 2-piece elongated dual-flush Kohler toilet
- Contemporary design, single-lever Kohler chrome faucet with temperature memory
- Undermount Kohler sink with overflow in master en suite & second bathroom
- Recessed LED light fixtures with 3,000 lumen option
- Wall-mounted, half-cylinder white opal vanity light
- Recessed, under vanity LED strip lighting
Amenities at One Park: Phase One
Residents will enjoy the use of a large outdoor amenity area on the podium roof with a park-like setting created with over 30 ground cover plants and eight varieties of trees. Features include a central water garden, an outdoor barbeque & dining patio, a variety of seating areas, two children’s play areas, urban agriculture plots, and lawns.
Indoor amenities feature a 50′ heated indoor pool with a 32′ folding door opening to an outdoor patio, sauna, hot tub, fitness room, and a community room with kitchenette, dining lounge, and games lounge.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes an vehicle parking stall and a bicycle locker. Two share cars will also be available, as well as a bicycle maintenance workshop and end of trip facilities.
Additional parking and storage can be purchased as follows:
- $50,000 for additional parking spot
- $50,000 for electric vehicle parking spot
- $5,000 for additional bicycle storage
- $8,000 – $10,000 for additional storage unit
Maintenance Fees at One Park: Phase One
$0.48 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for One Park: Phase One
Property owners, Grand Long Holdings and Park Village Investments, have chosen W.T. Leung Architects to design the redevelopment of the Park Village retail plaza. W.T. Leung has been providing urban design, architecture, and interior design services in the Greater Vancouver area since 1985. They have a diverse range of experience, including government buildings, office and retail developments, hotels, shopping centres, high-rise and low-rise residential and mixed use developments, master planning for residential communities, schools and recreational facilities. Site visitors may be familiar with some of their more recent, sold out projects, such as 188 Keefer, Citti, and King Edward Green.
Expected Completion for One Park: Phase One
First occupancy November 2023.