At a Glance
- located at East 3rd Street & Ridgeway Avenue
- 5 buildings built to Passive House standards
- 27 freehold townhomes, some with lock-off suites
- part of a sustainably-designed community
- short walk to newly-enhanced Moodyville Park
- 10-minute walk to North Vancouver’s brewery district
- 6-minute drive to Lonsdale Quay & Shipyards
- 8-minute drive to Capilano University
- 15-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
Today’s Homes with Tomorrow’s Standards
NEU on 3rd is the latest addition to North Vancouver’s Moodyville neighbourhood from Western Construction. Inspired by the Danish-Modern style, these passive house townhomes designed by Fougere Architecture, are constructed to a standard that will use as little as 10% of the energy a standard home consumes. The spacious, 3-bedroom floorplans are ideal for growing families with interiors that feature durable hardwood flooring, soft SmartStrand silk carpets in bedrooms, premium Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances, and ALT Circo shower systems in bathrooms. Some plans include a family room, lock-off suite, or a relaxing rooftop deck with sweeping waterfront views.
Moodyville is a mixed-use, master-planned neighbourhood that is undergoing a conversion from 300 small detached homes into a multi-family housing community with pedestrian-friendly laneways. It won a gold award for Excellence in Planning Practice (City & Urban Areas) from the Planning Institute of British Columbia. NEU on 3rd is conveniently close to Ridgeway Elementary and Sutherland Secondary schools, Moodyville Park — which has undergone a major upgrade — and the North Shore’s Spirit Trail that leads directly to the restaurants, shops, and amenities of Shipyards and Lonsdale Quay.
New standards. New neighbourhood. NEU homes.
Floor Plans for NEU on 3rd
NEU offers a selection of 12 family-friendly, 3-storey floorplans, ranging from 1,340 to 1,640 sq ft. Each home has a garage, private front door, and a landscaped semi-private space.
All the units facing East 3rd street include a front patio and a roof deck. Of these, six have lock-off suites, of which two are accessible. Some layouts also offer a ground floor family room.
You can browse basic floor plans online on the NEU on 3rd website.
NEU on 3rd Interiors
- Durable engineered hardwood flooring
- Unglazed porcelain tiles — polished & natural certified green building bathrooms
- Luxuriously soft SmartStrand silk carpets with built-in stain resistance
- Samsung 24″ front-load washer
- Samsung 24″ electric dryer
- Fisher & Paykel refrigirator:
- ActiveSmart technology helps keep food fresher for longer
- Spacious bottom freezer with full extension drawer
- Stainless steel door panel accessory
- Fisher & Paykel grill system:
- 4 induction cooking zones
- Convection oven with 9 oven functions
- Non-tip full extension shelves
- High-temperature self-cleaning function
- AeroTech system circulates air evenly
- Bosch Dishwasher:
- 24-hour delay start timer
- A 3rd rack offers 30% more loading capacity
- AquaStop leak protection
- Quietest dishwasher brand
- Panasonic cyclonic inverter:
- Linear output power for even cooking
- Achieve maximum cooking results in minimum time
- Miele appliance package upgrade option
- Richelieu pullout waste cabinet container:
- Trendy graphite finish
- Full extension slides for full access during opening
- Large capacity 20L bin
- Fixed lid inside to limit spread of bad odors
- Ergonomic handles on bin for easy retrieval
- Richelieu Smart Corner. maximizing storage space
- Oval Duravit vessel sink
- ALT Circo shower system
- Hytec bathtub with integral apron:
- Classic minimalist design
- Easy to clean high gloss surface
- Chip and mark resistant
- Moulded-in floor pattern
Amenities at NEU on 3rd
All of the townhomes facing East 3rd Street feature rooftop decks between 450 & 500 sq ft with plenty of space for a barbeque and patio furniture. Views over Burrard Inlet and the Vancouver skyline will captivate your guests when entertaining al fresco on a gorgeous summer evening.
Neighbourhood residents will enjoy the multi-million-dollar upgrades at nearby Moodyville Park which include a children’s playground, picnic area, a multi-use sports court, and connections to the Spirit Trail.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached garage for one or two vehicles, along with bicycle storage space. There is a rough-in for electric vehicle charging.
Maintenance Fees at NEU on 3rd
$024. per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for NEU on 3rd
The Western group of companies was established in 1985 to purchase, develop, construct, and market real estate properties in Metro Vancouver. Western began as a residential property developer and builder, specializing in townhouse construction. In the late 1980s, Western branched out into commercial, office, and industrial projects and has been instrumental to the development of the well-known Aberdeen area in Richmond, having been responsible for the initiation and construction of the major shopping centres in this area. To date, Western has completed a total of over $400 million worth of developments.
Founded in 1994, Fougere Architecture is an award-winning firm specializing in multi-family housing. They provide high-quality, cost effective design for townhouse and condominium projects. Clients range from new firms just entering the multi-family market to well-established developers.
Figura Design is a full-service, Vancouver-based interior design studio focusing on innovative commercial and residential spaces. The spaces we inhabit evoke emotional connections. Figura Design pride themselves on bringing your visionary goals to fruition. They ask the right questions to foster curiosity and initiate empathy. They want get to know you, understand you, to create spaces that represent you and your brand.
Expected Completion for NEU on 3rd