At a Glance
- located at 82 Avenue & 202 Street
- 10 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 52 freehold rowhouses
- within walking distance to future park & elementary school
- blocks from Yorkson Community Park
- close to Langley Events Centre
- 4-minute drive to Carvolth Transit Exchange & Highway 1
- 5 minutes to The Village at Thunderbird Centre shopping & dining
- 5-minute drive to Langley Cineplex & Sportsplex
Rural Beauty, Urban Convenience
Lennox at Latimer is a new collection of 52 freehold rowhomes by North Arc Properties, currently under construction in Willoughby. Designed by Barnett Dembek Architects, Georgian-style exteriors feature Hardie shake and plank siding; brick veneer; detailed columns, wood trims, and shutters; and decorative louvres. All residences include landscaped front yards, entrances with front porches, attached double garages, and finished basements. Beautifully-designed interiors by Flather Studio, offer a choice of two colour palettes, 10′ ceilings, premium Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances, and elegant bathrooms with deep soaker tubs.
With four or five bedrooms, Lennox gives young families space to grow. This growing Langley neighbourhood offers a range of amenities, including shopping at Willoughby Town Centre, the Langley Events Centre, and an exciting expansion of the Yorkson Community Park with a 52-acre community centre, six soccer fields, three soft-pitch baseball diamonds, a skate park, tennis courts, a waterpark, and an expanded off-leash dog park. There’s plenty to look forward to in the growing community of Willoughby.
Pricing for Lennox
Under construction. Selling now from $799,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Lennox updates.
Floor Plans for Lennox
Lennox offers a selection of 4- and 5-bedroom rowhomes in 8 x 5-plex and 2 x 6-plex woodframe buildings. Floorplans range from 2,225 to 2,531 sq ft, including a fully-finished basement with bedroom and bathroom, laundry room, spacious balcony, and attached double-car garage. Three homes have adaptable layouts. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options.
- Choose from two designer colour palettes
- Spacious open floorplans with 10′ ceilings on main floor
- Low-E, double-glazed oversized windows with 2″ faux wood blinds
- Luxurious laminate hardwood-style flooring throughout main living areas
- Plush carpeting on stairs & upper floor
- Recessed pot lights throughout main level
- 5″ baseboards, 4″ door & window casings
- Doors & closets accented with matte black or satin chrome Taymor hardware
- Mster bedroom his & her walk-in closets with built-in shelving & organizers
- Laundry room with full-size, front-loading LG washer & dryer, tile floor, cabinetry & linen storage
- High-efficiency gas furnace with programmable Nest thermostat
- Energy recovery ventilator supplies fresh air while removing stale air & moisture
- Fully-finished basement
- Soft-close flat-panel cabinets & drawers with brushed black or stainless steel Richelieu hardware
- Under cabinet lighting
- Large pantry, full-depth cabinets, and deep pot drawers for ample storage
- Quartz countertops & backsplash
- Large kitchen island with waterfall countertop & overhead pendant lighting
- Double-basin, undermount stainless steel sink with Riobel single-lever faucet & vegetable spray
- Premium stainless steel kitchen appliance package:
- Integrated Fisher & Paykel 36″ French door fridge with ice dispenser
- Fisher & Paykel contemporary 30″ stainless steel slide-in gas convection range
- Under-cabinet, stainless steel Broan hood fan
- Integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Built-in Panasonic microwave with stainless steel trim
- USB outlet to charge your devices
- Durable Shaker-style cabinets with soft-close hardware
- Quartz countertops with undermount sinks
- Sleek chrome Delta faucets
- Matte black or polished chrome Taymor bathroom hardware
- Modern tile flooring
- Comfort height, dual-flush Kohler toilets
- Main bathroom features deep soaker tub/shower combo with floor-to-ceiling tile surround
- En suite includes double vanity with dual sinks, deluxe drop-in soaker tub, frameless glass shower with floor-to-ceiling tile surround
- Main floor powder room with flat-panel cabinetry
- Full 3-piece basement bathroom
- Personalize your home with a choice of two professionally-designed colur palettes
- Complete vacuum installation & accessories
- 5th bedroom on upper level
- Stainless steel 12″ wine cooler within kitchen island
- Basement bar with sink, wine rack, cabinetry, & enclosed bar fridge
- Air conditioning
- Window insect screens
- Home security system
Amenities at Lennox
Each home has a fenced, landscaped front yard.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached double-car garage with an EV charger roughed in. A parking pad in front of the garage has two additional parking spaces. There are also 10 visitor parking stalls.
Developer Team for Lennox
North Arc Properties is a Vancouver-based real estate developer dedicated to building communities based on inspired design. Influenced by British Columbia’s natural landscape, North Arc is focused on creating communities that reflect and support the contemporary West Coast lifestyle. Through strategic partnerships, the company has over 20 years of extensive experience creating liveable communities with the highest level of quality.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Flather Studio is an interior design firm founded in 2017 by Catherine Flather. With both local and international design experience, FSID offers both commercial and residential design expertise, ranging from single-family residences to retail, hospitality, and multi-family residential projects. Each project is thoughtfully-considered, evaluated, and treated individually to deliver personalized service and attention.
Expected Completion for Lennox