At a Glance
- located at 84 Avenue & 204 Street
- 38 townhomes
- adjacent to Yorkson Creek & Yorkson Creek Trail
- close to The Village at Thunderbird Centre shopping & dining
- short drive to Langley Events Centre
- 10-minute walk to 52-acre Yorkson Community Park sports fields & recreation
- near Langley Cineplex & Sportsplex
- easy access to Carvolth Transit Exchange & Trans-Canada Highway
The Farmhouse Made Modern
CastleHill Homes presents Homestead, a new collection of 38 townhomes in Langley’s Yorkson neighbourhood. The beauty of modern farmhouse-inspired architecture creates an elegant streetscape with black-framed windows, board and batten siding, white brick, and metal roof accents. Interiors, finished in a choice of two designer-selected colour schemes, feature 9′ ceilings, oversized double-glazed windows, laminate flooring, upstairs carpeting, Shaker-style cabinetry, and stainless steel kitchen appliances. Temperature control is provided by a forced-air gas furnace with air conditioning as an add-on option.
Yorkson is a growing community that nurtures family living. Homestead is a short walk from Yorkson Creek Middle School and Yorkson Community Park with their sports fields, bike park, and dog park. The Langley Events Centre is a short ride by either bike or car. LEC has an arena, gymnasiums, a dry floor arena, banquet hall, meeting rooms, fitness and community centre. For all your shopping needs, 88 Avenue & 200 Street stores offer a variety of options from IGA and Kin’s Farm Market, to Shoppers Drug Mart and Premium Label Outlet. Dining choice abound, as well as the theatres of Cineplex Langley. The true spirit of home is here, in a new Langley townhome.
Floor Plans for Homestead
Homestead’s 38 homes were built according to six different plans offering two, three, or four bedrooms, ranging from 1,268 – 1,860 sq ft. Each home features a landscaped patio with private entry, an attached insulated garage, and a deck with barbeque quick-connect box.
To view basic floorplans, you can visit the Homestead website.
Modern Farmhouse Interiors
- Choice of two designer-selected colour schemes: Dawn and Dusk
- Airy and bright open-concept floorplans
- 9’ ceilings on the main floor with over-height vaulted ceilings in the master
- Oversized, Energy Star-rated, double glazed windows for maximum light and energy efficiency
- Durable laminate wood floors flow throughout main level
- Matte-black hardware on all doors, with contemporary flat-stock baseboards and door casings
- Plush carpeting on stairs and upper level
- Plentiful closet spaces thoughtfully finished with solid shelving and organizers
- 2” faux wood window blinds for privacy
- Pre-wired for security system
- Roughed-in for central vacuum
- High efficiency forced-air gas furnace with AC add-on option
- Smoke detectors on each level
- Stainless steel appliance package features:
- 5-burner gas range with range hood
- French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer drawer
- Energy Star dishwasher
- Built-in microwave with trim kit
- Traditional Shaker-style, soft-close cabinets with under-cabinet lighting
- Polished quartz countertops with full-height tile backsplash
- Deep, farmhouse-style apron-front sink
- Single-lever, high-arc faucet with integrated spray function by Delta
- Decorative pendant lights hang above island
- Traditional Shaker-style cabinets with soft-close doors offer abundant storage
- Framed oversized mirrors
- Polished quartz countertop with undermount sink
- Hexagon tile flooring detail in en suite
- Frameless glass shower door in en suite
- Double vanity provides plenty of room for two in en suite
- Matte-black Delta Trinsic faucet and shower head paired with oversized soaker tub in main bath
- Full bath/shower tile surround
- High-efficiency elongated toilets with soft-close seats
- Powder room on the main level for comfort and convenience
Amenities at Homestead
A landscaped outdoor common area at the centre of the site offers community garden plots, seating areas, a lawn, and a ping pong table.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached, insulated garage. Except for 2-bedroom plans, all have space for two cars. There are also 8 visitor surface parking stalls located at the centre of the site. Homes include plentiful closet spaces thoughtfully finished with solid shelving and organizers.
Maintenance Fees at Homestead
$0.21 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Homestead
CastleHill Homes is a Surrey developer that was founded in 1979 by Shaminder Sandhu and Raj Kochhar. Since then, the team has completed over 50 commercial and residential projects along the West Coast. Building the types of homes they would choose to live in themselves, CastleHill lets the quality of their homes speak for itself.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Stephanie Jean Design principal, Stephanie Giesbrecht, was surrounded by custom home craftsmanship at a young age. Her natural talent and eye for design led family members and friends to enlist her help for home design projects. These opportunities, along with her work at a full-service firm, allowed Stephanie to gain extensive experience in both commercial and residential design. Stephanie is passionate about making sure the design process is personal and comfortable, one where clients’ tastes and preferences are embraced to create an environment that fits their needs. Stephanie’s fresh take on classic, timeless style has garnered national attention from a variety of publications, including Style at Home, Glitter Guide, and Rue.
Expected Completion for Homestead