At a Glance
- located at Glenaire Street & Fullerton Avenue
- 23 riverside rowhomes
- steps from Capilano River trail network
- near Klahanie Park
- close to Marine Drive restaurants, shops, services
- walking distance to Park Royal shopping & Ambleside Beach
- 5-minute drive to Stanley Park
- 10 minutes from Grouse Mountain
- 15-minute drive to downtown Vancouver
A Melody of Nature & Design
PC Urban presents Holland Row, a collection of 3- and 4-bedroom rowhomes nestled on the bank of the Capilano River in North Vancouver. Inspired by the attached homes of Central London, living at Holland Row feels like a single-family homes with its own front door, front-to-back interiors, and riverside patio. Carefully-selected finishes and meticulous details from BYU Design have transformed the ordinary into a private and peaceful riverside sanctuary to savour.
Holland Row is located in Lions Gate Village, a brand new North Shore community that will become a vibrant, pedestrian-oriented neighbourhood, with local-serving businesses, jobs, a community recreation centre, plaza, daycare facility, playground, and over 60,000 square feet of greenspace, including riverside trails that connect you with both Cleveland Dam and Park Royal Shopping Centre. You’re at the edge of the beautiful Capilano River and only a 10-minute drive to downtown Vancouver. Surrounding the core will be a variety of housing options, making this neighbourhood appealing to all residents.
Pricing for Holland Row
Now selling! Move-in ready. Only 23 opportunities with 3-bedroom homes from the $1,359,900 and 4-bedrooms from $1,499,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Holland Row
Holland Row consists of 21 4-bedroom and two 3-bedroom homes. The three-storey homes range from 1,614 to 2,355 square feet with a selection of eight different floorplans.
Holland Row Interiors
Award-winning BYU Design has created a simple yet stunning home that nourishes everyday moments. Light floods through expansive windows, meeting high ceilings, open floor plans, and airy spaces. A cozy fireplace anchors the living area and a functional kitchen injects the home with European style.
Interiors for Impeccable Living
- Two colour schemes: Spring or Autumn
- Engineered oak hardwood plank flooring throughout main floor
- Plush broadloom carpeting blankets upper level & stairs
- Airy 9′ ceilings throughout majority of home
- Amantii Panorama series slim model electric fireplace with matte porcelain tile surround
- Modern roller shades with blackout fabric on bedroom windows
- Optional walk-in closet with custom shelving in master bedroom
- Linen closets on the upper levels (most homes)
- Laundry room in most homes feature:
- Stainless steel sink for hand-washing clothes
- Quartz stone countertops for easy folding
- Cabinets and hanging rods for additional storage and organization
- Easy-to-clean porcelain tile flooring
- Full-size, front-load, side-by-side LG washer & dryer (stacked in 3-bedroom units)
- Heating/cooling system features individual heat pumps, heat recovery ventilator, air conditioning
- Optional security system upgrade
Modern elegance is distinctly conveyed in the kitchen, the home’s centrepiece. In either reversed Shaker or flat-panel style, cabinetry sets a refined tone throughout and offers countless ways you can organize your food, tableware, and accessories. High-end appliances by Gaggenau are the perfect sous-chef for all your culinary creations, and include a spacious refrigerator, wall oven, and six-burner gas cooktop. Like the meals you cook and the people who will share them with you, the kitchen is a gratifying experience.
- Elegant cabinetry anchors each colour scheme:
- Spring: reversed Shaker with raised panel lowers and uppers, paired with chrome and brushed nickel pulls
- Autumn: Flat-panel, square-edge lowers with a Mercer oak finish and flat-panel, square-edge uppers, paired with chrome pulls
- High-end appliance package:
- 36″ Gaggenau integrated French door refrigerator with bottom freezer and interior ice maker
- 36″ Gaggenau stainless steel 6-burner gas cooktop
- 36″ Faber stainless steel hood fan
- 30″ Gaggenau stainless steel wall oven
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave with 30″ trim kit
- Gaggenau integrated dishwasher
- Double-bowl stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever chrome faucet
- Recycling centre and corner cabinet Lazy Susan
- Frameless glass shelf to display favourite items (select homes)
Take the stairs to the master suite where you can shed any stress from the day. Just outside this enclave’s window, you can hear all of nature’s melodic voices. Large enough for a king-size bed, accompanying furniture, and optional walk-in closet organizers for everyday ease, you have the space to breathe deeply. A sophisticated en suite is blanketed in tiles, and features a spacious double vanity and an invigorating shower, with some homes including a soaker bathtub. There is more than enough room for two to enjoy some peace and quiet.
- Sophisticated cabinetry in Spring or Autumn schemes
- Quartz countertops for durability and easy cleaning
- Frameless vanity mirrors flanked by Eureka wall sconce lighting
- Duravit soft-close toilets
- Master en suites:
- 24″ x 24″ porcelain tiles cover floor, shower and bathtub surrounds
- Convenient medicine cabinets for hidden storage
- Double vanity with Duravit vessel sinks and Kalia Grafik tall single-lever chrome faucets
- Frameless glass shower with linear shower drain
- Grohe Euphoria system chrome handheld and rain showerhead
- Soaker bathtub with Grohe Lineare single-lever chrome shower mixer and bath spout
- Integrated LED light strip under vanity
- Pendant lighting in satin nickel
- Main Bathrooms:
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain tile flooring
- Duravit undermount vanity sink with Grohe Lineare single-lever chrome faucet
- Frameless glass shower enclosure with linear shower drain and Grohe rain showerhead (select homes)
- MAAX Rubix bathtub with Grohe rain showerhead and porcelain tile surround (select homes)
- Wall sconce next to vanity in second floor bathrooms
- Powder Rooms:
- Matte and polished porcelain tile spans floor and walls
- Duravit vessel sink and Kalia Grafik tall single-lever chrome faucet
- Integrated LED light strip under vanity
- Pendant lighting in satin nickel
Amenities at Holland Row
Each home features folding accordion-style doors or swing French doors to transition to a secluded patio with privacy planters. Comfortably arrange lounging and dining areas, and set up a barbecue, fire pit, and heaters. Between the rowhomes and the riverbank is a riparian park space.
The redevelopment of Lions Gate Village neighbourhood will see the upgrading of roads and sidewalks, the establishment of pedestrian and cycling connections, and the installation of a roundabout on Fullerton Avenue near the entrance to Belle Isle Place. Belle Isle Park will quadruple in size and be upgraded with stronger connections to trails and open spaces, and a reduction of paved surfaces.
Parking and Storage
Parking for 46 vehicles is located in an underground parkade with each home having a private garage accessed via a basement mudroom. All garages have been pre-wired for electric vehicle charging stations.
Maintenance Fees at Holland Row
$0.31 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Holland Row
PC Urban Properties is a Vancouver-based real estate development and investment company, specializing in re-imagining commercial and residential properties that have unrealized potential. They have successfully applied this skill to projects across all asset classes — retail, office, industrial, and multi-family. Currently, the firm has more than 750,000 sq ft of commercial, industrial, and residential space under construction — including 440 residential units — across Western Canada.
An architecture practice based in Vancouver, Grimwood explores sensible design practices that empower simple, lived experiences. Design is about fostering relationships between the existing and the new. Their designs extend the voices of current neighbourhoods into creative and lasting interventions across seven Lower Mainland municipalities.
Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience. Projects previously featured here include Ebb & Flow, The Heatley, Ivy on the Park, and King George Hub.
Expected Completion for Holland Row
Completed summer 2020.