At a Glance
- located at 227th Street and Lougheed Highway
- two 6-story concrete residential buildings
- 137 condos & 16 rental apartments
- mountain & river views
- adjacent to 7-acre nature park with trails
- less than 10-minute walk to downtown restaurants & shopping
- 2-minute drive to West Coast Express
- close to R3 RapidBus link to SkyTrain
- 20 minutes to Alouette Lake recreation
Located on a rise of land overlooking the Fraser River in Maple Ridge, Highpointe is an exciting new collection of studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condominiums; 2-storey city homes; and skyloft penthouses. The Highpointe difference begins with superior steel and concrete construction, improved sound insulation, and better energy efficiency. You’ll also enjoy stylish Euro-brand appliances, high-performance gas cooktops, quality Silestone countertops, comforting Napoleon fireplaces, and relaxing Lumon solariums with views to the Fraser River, Mount Baker, and the North Shore mountains.
Highpointe is situated in a quiet, tree-lined residential neighbourhood adjacent to a 7-acre park. Maple Ridge town centre is but an easy walk away with its shops, cafes, restaurants, fresh markets, fitness studios, art galleries, and entertainment. Nearby, you can explore the riverside dykes, farms, or Golden Ears Provincial Park. Hike, bike, ride, kayak, camp, fish, swim, or star gaze. Highpointe delivers a whole new level of elevated living in Maple Ridge.
Pricing for Highpointe
Selling now from $274,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Highpointe
Choose the home that’s right for you from 39 different plans — from studios to family-friendly city homes and 2-storey penthouses, ranging in size from 443 – 1,532 sq ft.
Highpointe Building 1
- 9 x 1-bedroom
- 5 x 1-bedroom + den
- 19 x 2-bedroom
- 8 x 2-bedroom + den
- 2 x 3-bedroom
- 3 x townhouses
Highpointe Building 2
- 6 x studios
- 29 x 1-bedroom
- 12 x 1-bedroom + den
- 32 x 2-bedroom
- 20 x 2-bedroom + den
- 8 x penthouses
To browse basic floorplans, visit the Highpointe website to explore your options.
- 9′ – 18′ ceilings & large windows
- Wide plank LPV flooring with waterproof technologies
- Optional engineered hardwood upgrade
- Modern interior door package with stylish levered hardware
- Napoleon electric fireplace
- Energy efficient LED lighting with multiple dimmers
- Lumon solarium enclosure
- Euro-stainless steel appliance package with gas cooktop, wall oven, and counter-depth fridge
- Silestone quartz on all countertops
- Soft-close hardware and contemporary styled handles
- Canadian-made stainless steel double sink with rounded corners
- Kohler faucet with “Sweep Spray” technology & “DockNetik” attachment
- Under cabinet puck lighting, tile backsplash, sleek integrated hood fan
- Full Kohler plumbing package with 8″ rain head and handheld, deluxe slide bar, contemporary single-handle faucet, wash basin, “Comfort Height” one-piece toilet with slow-close seat
- Tiled floors and floor-to-ceiling tile in showers
- Optional “nu heat” flooring
- Flush tiled shower pans for a no transition access
- Under cabinet vanity lighting
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
Amenities at Highpointe
Residents will have shared use of a flex office space with full wifi accessibility, a dog wash station, and a fully-appointed guest suite with kitchenette. The landscaped property features a perimeter walking trail, trellised meeting area, and park benches.
Parking and Storage
Resident bicycle storage and vehicle parking is available in an underground parkade that is roughed in for electric vehicle charging. Separate covered parking is provided for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Highpointe
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Highpointe
Inspired by Vancouver’s unique West Coast topography, Concordia began as a single-family and townhome builder, creating several award-winning enclave communities for families. Since 1988, their portfolio has expanded to include luxury townhomes for empty-nesters, multi-level senior care complexes, marinas, craft breweries, commercial buildings, and mid-rise new condominium projects designed for all ages. As members of the Maple Ridge community, Concordia is a proud supporter of several local community initiatives, including the Maple Ridge Hospital and Act Theatre. They are members of the CHBA BC and GVHBA, as well as the recipient of three silver Georgie Awards, including Best Townhome Community.
Bissky Architecture is a professional architectural firm located in Maple Ridge. For more than 25 years, they have successfully completed many projects throughout Western Canada and abroad. Bissky was a practising Green firm long before it was in vogue — committed to living close to their work, thereby reducing their environmental footprint while serving their community. Bissky believes they cannot meet the needs of their clients without addressing those of the community as well. Good design successfully mediates between the two.
Expected Completion for Highpointe
First occupancy is expected to be April 1, 2022.