At a Glance
- located at Woodside Boulevard & Highlands Boulevard
- 90-acre master-planned community
- 65 townhomes & detached houses
- eagle viewing & paragliding nearby at Mount Woodside
- 6-minute drive to Sandpiper Golf Course
- 7 minutes from Kilby Park & boat launch
- 10-minute drive to Harrison Hot Springs
- 12 minutes from Super Valu & Shoppers Drug Mart
- 35-minute drive to skiing at Sasquatch Mountain Resort
Discover Your Own Piece of Paradise
Harrison Ridge is a master-planned community in Harrison Mills, offering 65 West Coast style townhouses and detached homes by Newgen Group. Carved from a hillside 30 minutes north of Chilliwack, these residences boast picturesque views of the Fraser River, Woodside Mountain, and Sasquatch Mountain. Whether you are an active senior or starting a young family, Harrison Ridge offers you the opportunity to truly discover your own piece of paradise. Spacious floorplans offer various layouts that can be adapted to suit your needs, whether it’s having an en suite bedroom on the main floor or adding a rec room for the kids.
Harrison Ridge is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with an endless choice of recreational activities at your doorstep. Bike or hike nearby trails. Enjoy world-class sturgeon fishing in the river right in front of your home. Paragliding thrill seekers can take off from the launch site right above Harrison Ridge for a bird’s eye view of the Fraser Valley. For a more relaxed afternoon, Sandpiper Golf Club offers a memorable round of golf against the backdrop of the Cheam Mountains. On the long weekend, take a break at Harrison Hot Springs with a choice of kayaking, power boat tours, spa treatments, hiking, and wildlife viewing. In winter, Sasquatch Mountain Resort is your local destination for snowboarding, skiing, tubing, or snowshoeing. The ski hill is family friendly and suitable for various skill levels.
Nature, convenience, livable space — have it all at Harrison Ridge.
Pricing for Harrison Ridge
Starting from $499,000, Harrison Ridge townhomes are truly affordable for seniors looking to downsize and young families looking to secure home ownership. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Harrison Ridge updates.
Floor Plans for Harrison Ridge
Harrison Ridge offers spacious master-on-main floorplans with three or four bedrooms, adaptable bathrooms, large decks, and walkout basements. There’s room for a home office or a rec room for the kids. Main bedrooms and key living spaces are located on the main floor to minimize the use of stairs for seniors. Layouts can be customized with the addition of a built-in home lift system or an en suite bedroom with sliding doors on the main floor.
Harrison Ridge Interiors
Homes feature large adaptable bathrooms, contiguous kitchen countertops, high-end appliances, and low-maintenance cabinetry.
- 9′ ceiling
- Hardwood, carpet, tile flooring
- Modern electric fireplaces
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Built-in window bench/storage
- 50-gallon hot water tank
- Multimedia connections for highspeed cable & internet
- Prewired security system
- Smoke detectors & sprinklers
- Modern, low maintenance cabinetry
- Solid quartz countertops & backsplash
- High-end stainless steel appliance package
- Oversize island for entertaining & added storage
- Thoughtfully-placed ambient lighting
- Double bowl undermount stainless steel sink
- Designer fixtures & hardware
- Adaptable bathrooms
- Solid quartz countertops
- Tiled flooring
- Deep soaker tub designed for reclining comfort
- Large walk-in shower
- Designer fixtures & hardware
Amenities at Harrison Ridge
Harrison Ridge includes a playground with an all-inclusive play experience for kids of all abilities — plenty of toys, games, swings, slides, and climbing frames to play with.
Parking and Storage
All homes have an attached, single-car garage. Visitor parking is disbursed throughout the neighbourhood.
Maintenance Fees at Harrison Ridge
$0.10 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Harrison Ridge
Established in 1997, Newgen Group of Companies specializes in the management, development, and construction of mixed-use, multi-family, and condominium developments in British Columbia. From large-scale subdivisions to concrete highrise condominium buildings, Newgen has a successful track record of taking a tract of land and evolving it into a thriving community. To date, the firm has completed over $200 million in real estate development projects. In early 2000, Newgen had a vision to develop a master-planned community on 90 acres in Mount Woodside. Harrison Highlands was the first phase, consisting of 75 serviced lots.
Expected Completion for Harrison Ridge