At a Glance
- located on the west side of 196 Street between 64 Avenue & 66 Avenue
- two 6-storey woodframe buildings
- 130 condos + 2 townhomes
- beside the Katzie Greenway
- close to Katzie Elementary School & Park
- near future 196 Street SkyTrain station
- 2-minute drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre & restaurants
- 4 minutes from Smart Centres Langley & Costco
- 5-minute drive to Willowbrook Recreation Centre
A New Norm of Living
Welcome to Harlo, an upscale collection of 130 condominiums and two exclusive 3-bedroom townhomes by Steelix Builders Group coming soon to East Clayton. Ranging from 427 – 1,826 sq ft, Harlo’s bright interiors are crafted for maximum living with features such as integrated kitchen pantry, Samsung stainless steel appliances, built-in storage, quartz countertops, and covered balconies. Both buildings provide homeowners with an abundance of indoor and outdoor amenities. From a modern co-working space and a golf simulator in the gym, to a unique rooftop terrace and neighbouring greenway, there is an amenity for everyone.
Harlo is ideally situated in close proximity to all of your everyday needs. You’re just a short drive away from a wide range of retailers at Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Willowbrook Park, Smart Centres Langley, Langley Crossing, RioCan Langley Centre, and along the Langley Bypass. Nearby, the popular Langley Meadows Park boasts sports courts and walking trails for added outdoor adventure. Culinary choices for every appetite await with a variety of relaxing coffee shops, three local breweries, and eclectic restaurants. Favourites include Black Tiger Coffee, Haven Kitchen, and Camp Beer Co. For events in Surrey, Burnaby, or downtown Vancouver, you’ll be able to take advantage of the future SkyTrain extension with a station planned for 196 Street and Fraser Highway. At Harlo, this is where community, culture, and a vibrant way of living connect.
Pricing for Harlo
Over 60% sold! Prices starting from $374,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Harlo
Harlo offers a variety of floorplans with which to match your lifestyle. Condominiums range from studio to 3-bedroom plans with interiors from 427 – 1,150 sq ft. Each building also includes one 3-bedroom townhome. The unit mix for Harlo is:
- 1 x 427-sq-ft studio
- 46 x 1-bedroom from 447 – 590 sq ft
- 23 x 1-bedroom + den from 572 – 601 sq ft
- 29 x 2-bedroom from 774 – 987 sq ft
- 28 x 2-bedroom + den from 904 – 1,150 sq ft
- 3 x 975-sq-ft 3-bedroom
- 2 x townhouses from 1,695 – 1,826 sq ft
- Choice of two colour palettes: Dawn or Dusk
- Roller shades to create the perfect amount of natural light
- Wide-plank laminate flooring flanked by 4″ baseboards
- Electrolux front-loading washer & dryer
- Wi-fi throughout all common areas
- Covered balconies provide additional privacy and extend outdoor living year-round
- Stainless steel appliance package:
- Samsung stainless steel French door fridge
- Samsung stainless steel 5-burner gas cooktop & range
- Faber slide-out hood fan
- Samsung stainless steel dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Quartz countertops
- Single-basin stainless steel undermount sink
- Matte black Riobel faucet with pull-down spray
- Integrated pantry for additional storage
- Sleek, integrated lower door pulls with soft-close cabinet doors & drawers
- Recessed pot lighting and task lighting to illuminate prep, cooking, and eating
- Shelving integrated into cabinetry that appears to float with LED accent lighting
- Bright mirrors with built-in shelving provide additional wall storage for toiletries
- Quartz countertops with undermount sinks leave enough space to lay out your daily essentials
- Frameless showers with 3-jet, matte black showerhead
- Master en suites feature rain showerhead and showerhead arm
- High efficiency, dual-flush toilets
Amenities at Harlo
The west building features a multi-purpose room on the ground floor with an adjacent terrace that includes a barbeque, picnic tables under a wooden trellis, and lounge seating. A fifth floor lounge with a well-equipped kitchen, dining table, and flexible seating also has an adjoining rooftop terrace with views of Mount Baker, a barbeque, and outdoor seating.
The east building offers residents a fully-equipped gym on the lower ground level that includes a golf simulator with full courses and training modules, and a virtual fitness studio with online classes. On the upper ground level is a co-working space with workstations, a meeting room, and coffee bar. An entertainment space features a full chef’s kitchen, a pool table, and a lounge area separated by a two-way fireplace. An outdoor courtyard incorporates a children’s play area, vegetable garden planters, outdoor kitchen with built-in barbecue and picnic tables, and a lounge sheltered by a trellis.
Parking and Storage
A parkade will provide storage space for 229 bicycles, a storage locker for each home, a car wash station, and parking stalls for 196 resident and 28 visitor vehicles. Every residential parking stall will be pre-wired for EV charging.
Maintenance Fees at Harlo
$0.42 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Harlo
Steelix Developments is a family-run, locally-owned Surrey real estate developer. Steelix is committed to design, build, and deliver over 700 townhomes and condos to the Clayton Heights neighbourhood. Their long-term plan includes completion of 800,000+ sq ft of residential and commercial space.
DF Architecture is a vibrant, modest size Richmond-based design studio, recognized for the successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial buildings, TI projects, and large urban design projects. The DF team is committed to design excellence, sustainability, and providing memorable solutions to the client’s needs. Past projects include Amson Square, Fleetwood Point, and Saavin.
Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience. Projects previously featured here include Ebb & Flow, The Heatley, Ivy on the Park, and King George Hub.
Expected Completion for Harlo
First occupancy May 2024.