At a Glance
George by Marcon – 3010 ST George ST, Port Moody, BC V3H 2H7
- located on the 3000 block of Saint Georges street at Bueller Street
- Condos and Townhomes
- floor plans ranging from 472 SF to 1,600 SF
- 73, Three and Four Bedroom Townhomes
- 5-minute walk to and from Port Moody Station with access to SkyTrain and West Coast Express
- Neighbourhood surrounded by seaside parks, hiking, and cycling trails
- A vibrant community centre
- Shopping, restaurants, cafes, and amenities at Sutter Brook Village and Newport Village
- 5 minutes to award-winning craft Breweries on “Brewery Row”
GEORGE Modern Port Moody Homes
Marcon is excited to announce George, located on St. George Street between Williams Street and Buller Street, a new community of distinct one to three bedroom condos and townhomes nestled in Port Moody’s Urban Village. George will offer a variety of livable family sized condo and townhome floor plans ranging from 472 SF to 1,627 SF — perfect for any stage of life. A five-minute walk from Port Moody Station with access to the Evergreen Line and West Coast Express makes George conveniently accessible to Downtown Vancouver, Coquitlam Town Centre, Brentwood Town Centre and Surrey City Centre.
Pricing for GEORGE
TBA Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to the latest GEORGE updates.
Floor Plans for GEORGE
GEORGE WILL PROVIDE 252 UNIQUE RESIDENTIAL UNITS.
From the information currently available for George by Marcon Developments, we can see some of the exceptional characteristics this development is currently proposing:
- 252 residential units:
- 179 units within two six-storey buildings (104 one-, 55 two- and 20 three-bedroom)
- 73 townhouses (50 three-and 23 four- bedroom units)
Marcon Developments is not liable for any modification or misrepresentation of the product offering. Dimensions, sizes, specifications, layouts, and materials are approximate only and subject to change without notice. Interior square footage is combined with balcony square footage and included in total advertised square footage of the homes. Exterior walls and glazing, balcony configurations, fascia, guardrails, screens and facade panel locations are approximate and vary in area and extent depending on the home. Actual views may vary. Views are approximately estimated and cannot be solely relied upon. Please ask a sales representative for details. This is not an offering for sale. Any such offering can only be made by way of a disclosure statement. E. & O.E
Amenities at GEORGE
Marcon Developments has also offered the Dallas Creek watershed improvement, creating a natural habitat around the water that includes planting 200 new trees as well as a new 3,360 sq.m park that will have a greenway trail, daylighting and an open playground.
George is an exceptional investment opportunity in Metro Vancouver Real Estate.
For those looking to live in quiet and beautiful Port Moody, secure your previews for this fabulous new development!
Parking and Storage
402 underground parking spaces
Maintenance Fees at GEORGE
TBA To be included in pricing package.
Developer Team for GEORGE by Marcon
- Developer Marcon – Beginning life as a construction company has given us the experience to know how to deliver homes not only of high standards, but also homes of high value. Homes built with extra attention to detail – where the fit and finish is just that much better. We’ve developed some notable residences over the years, such as the first high-rise in Canada to achieve LEED Certification. In fact, all of our homes are built to Built Green Canada standards. Building to these standards helps to future-proof your home, as well as allowing you to breathe easy from the first day you move in.
- Architect(s) Shift Architecture Inc.
- Interior Designer(s) Gannon Ross Designs
- Rennie Marketing Systems is more than a real estate company. We focus on the lifestyle of families and individuals we interact with daily; building generational relationships with our clients is what we strive toward. Community runs through all we do; we connect people with places.
Expected Completion for GEORGE
TBA, Sales Start Summer 2018