At a Glance
- located at 20276 73A Avenue, Langley
- 4-storey residential building
- 75 x 1- & 2-bedroom condominiums
- steps away from Langley Event Centre
- near elementary & secondary schools
- just blocks from Willoughby Community Park
- 10-minute drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
A New Standard of Living
With no compromise to functionality and design, Gala at Parc Central creates a new standard of living in Langley with 75 modern, spacious condos in the Central Gordon neighbourhood of Willoughby. Parc Central is a highly-anticipated collection, ranging from modern 1- & 2-bedroom condos to incredible master-on-main 4-bedroom townhomes. In a perfect setting close to urban conveniences in a fast-growing community, Parc Central is a showcase of Langley’s best.
Pricing for Gala
Prices range from the low $300s to the high $400,000s. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Gala updates.
Floor Plans for Gala
These 1- and 2-bedroom homes are all over 500 sq ft. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Choose from two designer colour schemes: Modest and Formal.
- Luxurious durable vinyl plank flooring throughout living, dining,& kitchen areas.
- Stylish carpeting in the bedrooms.
- Spacious 9’ ceiling in all homes with 11’ ceilings in select homes.
- Horizontal wood blinds on all windows.
- Family sized – Whirlpool Washer & Dryer unit.
- Large, functional laundry rooms in select homes.
- Open kitchen concept with large island & convenient breakfast bar.
- Modern flat panel or Shaker cabinets.
- Spacious pantries in most homes.
- Soft close cabinetry.
- Scratch, stain & heat resistant quartz countertops.
- 4” x 12” ceramic backsplash.
- Double undermount stainless steel sink.
- Contemporary chrome pull-down Delta faucet.
- Pendant lighting over islands.
- Full suite of Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 32” French Door Refrigerator.
- 31” Stainless Steel Electric Range.
- 29” Stainless Steel Microwave/Hood Fan.
- 23” Stainless Steel Dishwasher.
- Luxurious low maintenance quartz countertops.
- Modern Delta chrome faucets & shower system.
- Large 12” x 24” matte porcelain floor tiles.
- Contemporary 12” x 24” matte porcelain wall tiles.
- Modern polished chrome towel bars, robe hooks, tissue & towel holders.
- Under mounted lavatory sink.
- Elegant vanity lighting bars.
Amenities at Gala
The Collective Lounge is a multi-purpose area with kitchen, bathroom, billiards table, television, and patio. A shared outdoor amenity area includes a fire pit, lounge, play area, and barbecue.
Parking and Storage
All units come with one parking stall on one level of underground. Visitor parking is available in the courtyard. Every home also includes a secure storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at Gala
$0.25 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Gala
Essence Properties is a family-owned and -operated builder with 18 years of experience in residential construction. To date, they’ve completed more than 300 homes throughout Surrey, South Surrey, and Langley — homes built with passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Essence actively seeks out locations close to urban amenities that enhance day-to-day livability and long-term value for homeowners: schools, parks, shopping, and transit. They create homes for every generation, from first-time buyers to growing families to downsizers.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Focus is a recognized leader in the development of innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to all manner of design challenges, while respecting the realities of budget and schedule restraints. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group and collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for Gala