At a Glance
- located in Lions Gate Village, North Vancouver
- 12 x 3-storey buildings
- 150 townhomes with 1 to 4 bedrooms
- near Belle Isle Park
- close to Capilano River trail network
- walking distance to Park Royal & Ambleside Beach
- 10-minute drive to Grouse Mountain
- 15-minute drive to downtown Vancouver
Life Between the River & the Village
Coming to North Vancouver’s Lions Gate Village, 1- to 4-bedroom Garden Homes, City Homes, and Townhomes. At Ebb & Flow, there is a diverse range of home sizes and floorplans, with a residence to suit everyone. All open to patios or roof decks. The architecture is modern North Shore, with clean and crisp exteriors defined by deep overhangs, painted brick, concrete and metal.
Picture yourself in Lions Gate Village—a brand new community that puts the richness of nature and an abundance of amenities at your doorstep. You’re at the edge of the beautiful Capilano River and only a 10-minute drive to downtown Vancouver. Gather with friends in the central plaza or at one of the community cafes. Explore new shops as well as over 60,000 square feet of greenspace, including riverside trails that connect you with both Cleveland Dam and Park Royal Shopping Centre. A new recreational facility and proposed future daycare centre will complete Lions Gate Village, making it the North Shore’s most
anticipated new community.
Pricing for Ebb & Flow
This project is in the pre-construction phase. I expect Ebb & Flow will attract considerable interest, given its superb location and amenities. For those with a serious interest to purchase, I recommend you sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to project updates.
Floor Plans for Ebb & Flow
Woodbridge will construct 150 stacked townhomes in 12 three-storey buildings with rooftop decks. A variety of floorplans, ranging from 506 – 1,601 sq ft, provides housing options for people in various life stages, such as families, young professionals, or empty nesters:
- 30 x 1-bedrooms
- 50 x 2-bedrooms
- 40 x 3-bedrooms
- 30 x 4-bedrooms
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Ebb & Flow Interiors
- Durable laminate flooring throughout living and dining areas
- Plush carpeting underfoot adds warmth and comfort in the bedrooms
- Rollerblinds on windows for privacy
- Convenient in-home laundry facilities featuring a 30″ Whirlpool front-loading washer & dryer (24″ Blomberg in 1-bedroom homes)
- Radiant in-floor heating system
- Airy ceilings in living spaces
Inside Your Kitchen
- An exceptional Bosch appliance package, including:
- 5-burner gas cooktop (4-burner gas cooktop in 1-bedroom homes)
- 30″ convection wall oven (24″ in 1-bedroom homes)
- 30″ integrated refrigerator (24″ in 1-bedroom homes)
- 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- 30″ slide-out hood fan with 300 CFM (24″ in 1-bedroom homes)
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Stylish modern wood-tone cabinetry and accent cabinet with convenient soft-close mechanisms
- Polished quartz countertops for easy cleaning
- Deep 2-bowl stainless steel sink (single bowl in 1-bedroom homes) with pull-out, dual spray faucet for easy cleaning
- Magic corner drawers in lower cabinets for additional storage
- Pantries for additional storage (in some homes)
- Undercabinet lighting, pot lights and pendants over the island illuminate the kitchen for easy food preparation
- Polished quartz countertops on floating vanities, equipped with deep drawers for ample storage
- Sleek mirrored medicine cabinets above the vanity in en suite bathroom
- Porcelain tiled floor and herringbone accent wall in en suite, with wall sconce features
- Frameless glass showers in en suite (in homes with 2 or
- Indulgent bathtub with backrest and glass partition (shower rod in some homes)
- Water-saving dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
- Two-handle chrome bathroom faucet in en suite
- Single-handle chrome bathroom faucet in secondary bath
- Spa-like rain showerhead in en suite, or convenient hand
shower in 1-bedroom homes
Amenities at Ebb & Flow
The redevelopment of this Lions Gate Village neighbourhood will see the upgrading of roads and sidewalks, the establishment of pedestrian and cycling connections, and the installation of a roundabout on Fullerton Avenue near the entrance to Belle Isle Place. Belle Isle Park will quadruple in size to 61,354 sq ft and be upgraded with stronger connections to trails and open spaces, and a reduction of paved surfaces.
There will be 242 parking stalls in an underground parkade accessed from Glenaire Drive, including 16 spaces for visitors. Electric vehicle charging stations will be available. Each ground level residence will have a bike rack within their patio. Spacious basement storage will be included within 23 of the townhomes. For all others, there will be 150 secure lockers divided amongst four storage rooms in the parkade which are large enough to accommodate two bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Ebb & Flow
Developer Team for Ebb & Flow
Woodbridge Properties is a 20-year-old family business, born from a vision of creating homes that provide enduring value for the families that live in them. Woodbridge is a team of highly-skilled and dedicated developers, designers, and builders of townhomes and condos. Focused on developing communities that are designed with intention, each Woodbridge home is built with precise attention to detail, exceptional construction methods, and quality materials. A Woodbridge home can be found throughout the Fraser Valley and Metro Vancouver.
Citimark Group is a locally-based real estate development company that brings together decades of experience in the design and construction of multi-family communities throughout Metro Vancouver. The Citimark team has completed many successful projects that range from urban high-rises, mixed-use buildings, and suburban townhomes. Notable North Shore projects under the guiding hand of Citimark’s principal include the Dollarton Business Park (District of North Vancouver), Avondale (City of North Vancouver), Symphony (City of North Vancouver), and 15 West (City of North Vancouver).
At the heart of Ciccozzi Architecture’s identity is a carefully-honed design process – one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. By working closely with clients, Ciccozzi aims to integrate creative solutions through each step of the process, providing a balance of design excellence and economy. The results speak for themselves: quality projects that offer an elegant and innovative architectural expression, and lasting value for clients and communities. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery.
Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience.
Expected Completion for Ebb & Flow