At a Glance
- located at 11501 84th Ave Delta, BC
- 122 Units – 2.5 – 3 Bedrooms
- 1318 sq ft suites
- close Nordel Shopping Centre.
- Easily access major routes
- numerous nearby markets and grocers along Scott Rd
- North Delta Recreation Centre
- swim in the outdoor pool.
- ice skate, play hockey and curl.
DELTA GARDENS, THE SOCIAL HEART OF NORTH DELTA
Delta Gardens’ features offer more than most homes in the social heart of North Delta.
An abundance of activities come from living in the Social Heart of North Delta. Delta Gardens is a one-of-a-kind collection of one, two, and three-bedroom homes.
Pricing for Delta Gardens
Sales for available units range in price from $650,000 to $700,000
Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Delta Gardens updates. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Delta Gardens
- Built-in closet organizers have done in white melamine
- A recessed green waste container in the kitchen
- 34” electric fireplace with hearth and tile surround
- White 12×24 inch tile backsplash in Laundry Room (select homes)
- Reverse shaker cabinetry in Laundry Room (select homes)
- Full-height tile backsplash in Powder Room (select homes)
- Polished chrome accessories
- 12×24 inch matte porcelain flooring
- Large scale mirror with wall sconce lighting
- Reverse shaker cabinetry with quartz countertop and 9-inch backsplash and ledge
- American Standard elongated one-piece toilet
- Undermount sink with Delta two-handle widespread faucet
- 5-ft frameless glass shower with Delta shower faucet
- White tile surround in walk-in shower done in a checkerboard pattern
- Free-standing soaker tub with Delta floor mount tub filler (select homes)
- Quartz countertops
- Reverse shaker cabinetry accented with a flat panel
- Soft-close cabinet doors and drawers
- Pendant and under cabinet lighting
- Large format polished tile backsplash
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink with Delta single handle pull down faucet in matte black
- Stainless steel KitchenAid appliances include a 5-burner gas range, french-door refrigerator, wall-oven, and dishwasher
* All powder rooms have been designed with top of the line design features.
- Floating quartz countertop with a flat panel accent
- American Standard sink with Delta single-handle faucet in polished chrome
- Optional full-height tile backsplash
- Slim mirror
- Designer frosted glass pendant
- Elongated one-piece toilet by American Standard
- Walls painted in a grey tone
* Homes that do not have a dedicated laundry room will receive the same full-size washer and dryer package from Whirlpool in either a side-by-side or stacking fashion.
- Full-size front loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Hexagon tile flooring
- Optional white 12×24 inch tile backsplash
- Optional Reverse shaker style cabinets
- Arborite countertop perfect for folding
- two professionally selected finishing packages, Light or Dark.
- Bright, open-concept layouts with Silver Satin walls by Benjamin Moore
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout the main living area
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- 2” faux wood blinds throughout
- Expansive windows optimize natural light
- Baseboards, window and door casings provide a clean finished look
- Covered balconies allow for outdoor entertaining year-round
PEACE OF MIND
- 2-5-10 Year New Home Warranty
- fire protection
- latest technology
- Latest rain screen technology
- close to North Delta’s public safety building
- only accessible by use of a secured FOB
- Two elevators and restricted floor access
- Peak Construction Quality built by
- Ample and convenient visitor parking
Parking and Storage
- Secure well-lit underground parkade with double gate
- FOB access
- Secure bicycle storage rooms
- Private storage lockers available for purchase
There are numerous nearby markets and grocers on Scott Road and Nordel Shopping Centre. Major routes that can take you out-of-town or to downtown Vancouver or Richmond.
Maintenance Fees at Delta Gardens
Developer Team for Delta Gardens
Maple Leaf Homes – has been building residential homes and commercial developments across the Lower Mainland since 1992.
Peak Construction – has specialized in the development and construction of wood frame and concrete multi-family residential homes since 1991. They create quality homes that developers, contractors, suppliers and designers like to be a part of.