At a Glance
- located at 72nd Avenue & 116th Street
- 40 woodframe townhomes
- walking distance to Scottsdale Centre shopping
- near 72nd & Scott Road commercial district
- close to Cineplex Cinemas
- short drive to Kwantlen Polytechnic
- minutes to Sungod Recreation Centre
- Burns Bog Nature Reserve nearby
- 20-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
Come Home to Elegance
Cyrus Hill provides that rare combination of style and livability that allows you to feel at home instantly. Set in Central North Delta, its 3- & 4-bedroom homes are designed to inspire the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Its renowned access to nature, quiet neighbourhood atmosphere and close proximity to Richmond, Surrey, and Vancouver is what makes North Delta one of the most desirable places to live in the Lower Mainland. Neighbourhood parks, community centers, transport links, and shopping services surround you—giving you a richly rewarding lifestyle and incredibly convenient place to call home.
Pricing for Cyrus Hill
Prices have not yet been published. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Cyrus Hill updates.
Floor Plans for Cyrus Hill
Choose from four layouts with three or four bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,426 to 2,342 sq ft. Visit the https://cyrushill.ca/floor-plans/Cyrill Hill website to browse basic floorplans.
Don’t miss out on this ideal opportunity to enjoy spacious family living in a richly rewarding community. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Cyrus Hill Interiors
The spacious, contemporary interiors of Cyrus Hill have been created to reflect the spectacular environment that surrounds them. Combining the family-focused style of the community with elements of contemporary convenience, creates homes that are effortless and distinctly modern.
- Two designer colour schemes to choose from—Contemporary or Modern
- Stylish interiors with spacious layouts that don’t compromise function
- Rich laminate flooring throughout main floor and upper hallways
- Each home illuminated with over 20 recessed lights
- Front loading stacking washer & dryer
- Beveled Shaker style cabinetry in White or Grey, depending on colour scheme
- Gentle soft-closing doors and drawers
- Set the ambiance with convenient, under-cabinet task lighting
- Durable quartz stone counter tops on preparation spaces and kitchen islands
- Sleek undermount, dual stainless steel sink
- Modern Delta faucet with flexible pull-out spray hose
- Samsung Appliance Package featuring:
- French-Door Fridge with ice maker
- Slide-in gas range with flexible cooktop, touch controls, powerful dual convection baking, and both steam & traditional self-clean options
- Energy Star rated, quiet dishwasher with hard food disposer
- Contemporary chimney hood fan
- Quartz countertops with co-ordinated tile
- Polished mirror on stand off with sensor LED lighting
- Glass shower with frameless door
- Under-cabinet kick lighting
- Under-floor heating in larger homes
- His and hers undermount sinks
- Make-up vanity with shelving in “C” plan homes
Amenities at Cyrus Hill
Centrally-located to all needed amenities.
Parking and Storage
All homes have interior 2-car garages.
Maintenance Fees at Cyrus Hill
Developer Team for Cyrus Hill
Driven by quality, reliability and affordability, Bassi Properties has earned a reputation for quality construction and service excellence. With over two decades of home-building experience, and by using an exclusive network of trusted architects and skilled trades, Bassi Properties has built hundreds of homes of the highest quality and value throughout the Lower Mainland.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects (BDA) is an award winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: A combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types and consistently produces impressive results.
Expected Completion for Cyrus Hill
Fall/Winter 2019. Now selling! Display home opens this summer.