At a Glance
- located at 112 Avenue & 240 Street
- 130 townhomes
- private Creekside Clubhouse
- 3-minute drive to Save-On Foods
- 3 minutes to Albion Sports Complex & Fairgrounds
- 6-minute drive to West Coast Express
- 7 minutes to Valley Fair Mall
- 7-minute drive to Kanaka Creek River Front Park
- 20 minutes to Alouette Lake & Golden Ears Provincial Park
Harmony & Rhythm
On the banks of Siegel Creek, a new chapter is unfolding with the arrival of Creekside at Maple Heights. A master-planned community of 130 beautifully-designed contemporary townhomes nestled amongst old growth trees, wild flowers, and big skies filled with fresh air. Set away from the city, this is where nature’s rhythm and endless outdoor adventure co-exist in perfect harmony.
Today, downtown Maple Ridge has remnants from the past interwoven with the new businesses and attractions of the present. A cultural hub filled with schools, libraries, parks, museums, theatres, art galleries, and evening entertainment. Wine producers, artisan cheese makers, and farmers markets add local flavour and help create a unique down-to-earth lifestyle. If you need to go elsewhere, then access to the Lower Mainland is easy by the West Coast Express, the Lougheed Highway, or the Golden Ears Bridge.
Pricing for Creekside
Three-bedroom homes starting at 1,424 sq ft are priced from $499,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Creekside updates.
Floor Plans for Creekside
Creekside’s 3-bedroom townhomes are available in five different layouts, ranging in size from 1,424 to 1,714 sq ft, with 2.5 or 3.5 bathrooms.
- Choice of two timeless heritage modern interior colour schemes by Portico Design Group
- Airy 9′ ceilings
- Programmable thermostat on the main floor
- High quality carpeting in bedrooms
- Hardwood style laminate flooring throughout the living, dining, and kitchen areas
- Classic Shaker style interior doors throughout the home
- Whirlpool high efficiency, front loading washer & dryer
- All homes are pre-wired for in-home security system and built-in vacuum system of your choice
- Convenient multifunction media ports for telephone, data, and cable
- Home entertainment provided by Telus with 1-year pre-paid plan
- Warm wood or cool white laminate cabinets with a feature accent wall of cabinetry
- Polished Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Gourmet, stainless steel appliance package including:
- Whirlpool slide in gas range with cast iron grates
- Whirlpool chimney style Energy Star hood fan
- Built-in Panasonic Genius microwave with trim kit
- Whirlpool French door counter-depth Energy Star qualified refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer drawer
- Whirlpool built-in Energy Star dishwasher with stainless steel tub
- Double bowl undermount stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet
- Recessed under cabinet task lighting
- Soft close doors and drawers on all cabinetry
- Modern wood laminate cabinetry with polished chrome hardware
- Polished quartz countertops by Caesarstone
- Undermount basin sinks
- Grohe chrome fixtures
- Oversized ceramic and porcelain tiles in the main bathroom
- High efficiency, WaterSense toilets by American Standard
- Deep luxurious soaker tubs in the main bathroom
- En suite features:
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain floor and wall tiles
- Frameless glass shower with porcelain tile surround
- All homes feature powder rooms on the main living floor
Amenities at Creekside
All homes feature rear or front yards with gas barbeque outlets included on decks or patios. Creekside’s unique location adjacent to Siegel Creek, also features lush green spaces, meandering pathways, and an outdoor children’s play area.
The private Creekside Clubhouse is an exclusive meeting space with a handy kitchenette and a comfortable lounge with a flat screen television above the warm fireplace. French doors lead out towards a spacious patio complete with comfy outdoor seating. The open lawn area is the perfect green space for badminton, bocce, or an impromptu game of soccer with neighbours.
Parking and Storage
There’s plenty of room for storing over-sized sports equipment in your side-by-side or tandem two-car garage. Visitor parking stalls for 27 vehicles are distributed throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Creekside
$0.14 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Creekside
Rooted in a 65+ year tradition of quality and trust, StreetSide Developments is a division of Qualico, Western Canada’s largest fully-integrated, privately-owned real estate company. Every year, thousands of Canadian families choose Qualico to build their homes to exacting standards. Fuelled by creativity and inspired by modern living, StreetSide Developments is an evolution of everything we’ve learned, with a specific focus on building multi-family homes that fit today’s contemporary lifestyles. With a solid reputation for providing superior value, unprecedented customer service, and an authentic commitment to the communities we serve, StreetSide Developments is proud to introduce Creekside at Maple Heights.
Bingham Hill Architects is a medium-sized practice of approximately 20 talented individuals led by Partners John Bingham and Michael Hill, and Associate Douglas Nelson. Established in 1961, the firm has demonstrated the ability to effectively service clients and produce numerous public and private facilities throughout British Columbia. Service quality is exemplified by the large percentage of repeat clients, numerous of whom continue to provide testimonials to the value of their efforts.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Creekside’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
Expected Completion for Creekside