At a Glance
- located at 3227 St. Johns Street Port Moody
- 6-storey mixed-use mid-rise wood frame
- 117 condominiums
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- expansive outdoor space
- 10,379 sq ft ground-floor retail space
- steps from St. Johns Street restaurants
- short walk to Inlet Centre SkyTrain Station
- near Rocky Point Park recreation
- close to Brewery Row craft breweries
- 10 minutes to Coquitlam Centre shopping
- 25 minutes to Downtown Vancouver via West Coast Express
Port Moody Development Proposed for CLYDE at 3227 St. Johns
Porte Homes has submitted a development application to transform a tire store and an auto dealership at 3227 St. Johns Street into a 6-storey, mixed-use mid-rise. Located between Moray Street and Clearview Drive, this project is 400 metres from the Inlet Centre SkyTrain Station. The design by Integra Architecture proposes 112 condominiums built over 14,698 sq ft of ground-floor commercial space and two levels of underground parking.
Porte has proposed an affordable housing program for this project, where Port Moody residents will be given the first opportunity to purchase and Port Moody community workers will be entitled to a 3% discount. Ten units will also be designated as rentals, and a housing agreement will ensure owners are able to rent their suites.
Floor Plans for CLYDE at 3227 St. Johns
A variety of homes, ranging from 549 – 1,171 sq ft, will be available with one to three bedrooms, some having dens. Half of the suites will be adaptable. The expected unit mix is:
- Floor plans & Pricing are coming soon!
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- All homes have generous outdoor space and the penthouse level homes will feature private rooftop decks.
- 2 custom-curated designer colour schemes by Ross and Design Co.
- 9’ high ceilings
- Spacious Kitchens with islands (most homes)
- Full-sized appliances with separate hood fans and microwave
- Soft-close cabinetry and drawers
- Space for a large dining table for entertaining
- Living rooms large enough for your oversized sectional/furniture
- Lots of closet and storage throughout the homes
- Room for a king-sized bed in master bedrooms with walk-in closets or walk through closets (most homes)
- Modern Herringbone flooring throughout the home with carpets in the bedrooms for comfort
- Energy-efficient washer and dryer
- Baseboard heating
- EV parking available (limited supply)
- Each home is backed by Porte’s 50+ year of experience and Travelers Insurance Company of Canada 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
- Including coverage for Materials and labour (2 years), building envelope (5 years), structural components (10 years)
- Clyde is built around a private courtyard featuring a bbq area, fire pit and lounge space. Indoors, there will be a fitness centre and a lounge and party room.
Details may change, so interested parties are advised to sign up for our VIP list above for access to project updates.
Amenities at CLYDE at 3227 St. Johns
There will be retail space along the ground level along St. Johns. Clyde is conveniently located minutes away from the sky train station, Suter Brook Village, Brewery Row and the Evergreen Line.
Parking and Storage
A combination of parking above and below ground will provide space for 1 loading bay, 182 bicycles, and 170 vehicles, of which 127 are for residents, 21 visitors, 22 commercial tenants, and 4 accessible. Additional parking stalls available for purchase (limited supply)
Maintenance Fees at CLYDE at 3227 St. Johns
Developer Team for CLYDE at 3227 St. Johns
Porte Development has been serious about real estate since 1968 and has been active in the Surrey market since 1974. They have built over 2,000 homes, and own and manage 880,000 sq ft of commercial space and 750 rental suites. Porte considers building communities labour of love that carries a great amount of responsibility. They are committed to creating places where people love to live, work, and play while strengthening their communities so they last for generations.
Integra Architecture is an award-winning firm located in downtown Vancouver. Formed in 1999 by two experienced architects — Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist — the partners share a belief in client-centred architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Through effective communication and high-quality construction drawings, Integra bridges the gap between the builder’s reality and the architect’s vision.
Expected Completion for CLYDE at 3227 St. Johns