At a Glance
- located at 72nd Avenue & York Crescent
- 60 woodframe townhomes
- clubhouse with over 1,200 sq ft of amenities
- steps from Scottsdale Centre shopping
- near 72nd & Scott Road commercial district
- close to Cineplex Cinemas
- short drive to Kwantlen Polytechnic
- minutes to Sungod Recreation Centre
- Burns Bog Nature Reserve nearby
- 20-minute drive to Peace Arch border crossing
Welcome to Elegant Living
Chelsea Gate offers elegant living in a serene setting. The elite collection of 3- & 4-bedroom Tudor-style townhomes are nestled adjacent to Cougar Creek in North Delta’s well-established Sunshine Hills community. A one-of-a-kind opportunity, these will be the final residences to be built alongside the mature trees and natural waterway. The community has a warm and inviting elegance. A distinctive water feature marks the entry, and the pitched gable roofs blend naturally with the backdrop of tall evergreens. Classic Tudor elements include the decorative wood trim, embellished doorways, and flower window boxes. Traditional red brick and picket fencing add to the homey ambiance.
Sunshine Hills is a sought-after place to live. The community has charm and character. There’s greenery at your doorstep, great schools and shopping centres close to home, and an abundance of recreation choices—everything from hiking and biking trails, tennis, and golf to sports fields and skating rinks. Everything you need is only a short drive away, and quick access to the highway makes it easy to commute further afield.
Pricing for Chelsea Gate
Starting at $659,900 for 3-bedroom/2.5 bathrooms. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Chelsea Gate updates.
Floor Plans for Chelsea Gate
Choose from seven layouts with three or four bedrooms, ranging in size from 1,414 to 2,046 sq ft. Visit the Chelsea Gate website to browse basic floorplans.
Don’t miss out on this ideal opportunity to enjoy spacious family living in Delta’s premier neighbourhood. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Chelsea Gate Interiors
The large three-level townhomes feature bright open floor plans with large decks and walkout patios that expand your living space outdoors. Quality and thought went into every detail, from the elegant quartz countertops to the efficient forced air heating. Kitchens feature high-end stainless steel appliances and a gas cooktop. The master bedroom has vaulted ceilings, and there are dual sinks and a frameless glass shower in the master en suite. There’s also a convenient powder room on the main floor, and the fourth bedroom has its own bathroom.
- Entry foyer showcases easy-care, oversized porcelain tile flooring
- Your choice of two deluxe colour schemes designed by Portico
- Luxurious wide plank laminate hardwood throughout living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, hallways, and stairways
- Airy nine foot ceilings on the main create an elegant feeling
- Natural light fills homes through bright oversized windows
- Low-E glass windows with 2″ faux wood blinds
- Forced-air heating throughout with optional air conditioning
- Duo-tone Shaker cabinetry with under lighting and nickel hardware on soft-close doors & drawers
- Polished quartz countertops & hexagon tile backsplash
- Full-height pantry for storage
- Durable and easy to maintain laminate hardwood complements
- Kitchen island for extra cooking space or eating bar for two or more
- Undermount stainless steel sink with garburator, single-lever low-flow Grohe faucet, flex line pullout vegetable spray
- European-style stainless steel appliances coordinate beautifully:
- Samsung Energy Star 36″ counter-depth French Door refrigerator & freezer
- Self-cleaning Samsung gas range with cooktop and large oven
- High-performance ultra-modern hood fan
- Large Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Ultra efficient and easy-to-use Samsung Energy Star dishwasher
- Step into style on imported porcelain tile flooring
- Classic Shaker cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls on soft-close doors and drawers for lots of storage
- Framed vanity mirror and contemporary lighting
- Separate shower with frameless glass enclosure and porcelain tile
- Dual undermount sinks and spacious quartz countertop
- Larger homes feature soaker tub in addition to the separate shower
- Second bathroom features soaker tub with porcelain tile surround, undermount sink, and quartz countertop
- Convenient main floor powder room with quartz countertop
- Modern Grohe faucets and showerheads add a sophisticated touch
- Polished chrome accessories by Taymor
- Kohler toilets throughout
Amenities at Chelsea Gate
Discover the Chelsea Gate Clubhouse with over 1,200 sq ft of amenities—lounge with kitchen for birthdays, meeting room for strata, and an exercise room for the fitness enthusiast. Enjoy the outdoors in the garden plots or children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Completing every Chelsea Gate home is a double garage with space to store the family’s sports and seasonal gear.
Maintenance Fees at Chelsea Gate
$0.11 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Chelsea Gate
Westcorp Developments is an owner and manager of revenue-producing real estate with a 35-year track record. They are a full-service real estate company specializing in residential, office, hospitality, and retail properties. Services include acquisition, development, construction management, marketing, leasing & sales, asset management, residential property management, commercial property management, and hotel management.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects (BDA) is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. BDA’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: A combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design and skilled execution to create the final vision. The company’s highly qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types and consistently produces impressive results.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Chelsea Gate’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States.
Expected Completion for Chelsea Gate
Summer 2019. Selling now! Make an appointment today to view the display home.