At a Glance
- located at Westridge Place & Townline Road
- 195 townhomes
- 9,000 sq ft clubhouse
- adjacent to The Rinks at Summit Centre
- just minutes away from shopping at Highstreet
- easy access to Fraser Highway & Highway 1,
- 10 minutes from Abbotsford International Airport
Live in Style, Every Day
Discover Bristol Heights, the newest collection of townhomes in Abbotsford’s established master-planned community of Westerleigh. These 2- and 3-bedroom-plus-flex homes are built with today’s modern families in mind. Every detail is thoughtfully designed to give you places to gather and share, and spaces for everyone to enjoy peace and quiet. Step outside your door to run, walk or cycle the Discovery Trail or enjoy Club West – Westerleigh’s residents-only clubhouse, complete with an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a cinema, a gym, and more!
Westerleigh is located in the growing city of Abbostford, where there’s an exciting and extensive roster of amenities, services and community events for every age group. For urban convenience, Highstreet is just minutes away at the Mount Lehman interchange. This impressive 600,000-square-foot retail centre features an outdoor shopping experience, complete with a waterpark and a kids’ playground. Domestic and international travel is also easy from the nearby Abbotsford International Airport. For hassle-free commuting into downtown Vancouver, the West Coast Express runs regularly between Vancouver and the Mission City Station, which is a short drive from Westerleigh.
Pricing for Bristol Heights
From $499,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Bristol Heights updates.
Floor Plans for Bristol Heights
The homes at Bristol Heights come in a variety of floorplans, ranging in size from 1,254 – 2,218 sq ft. Visit the Bristol Heights website to browse a sample of the floorplans available.
Home availability is limited. Serious buyers are advised to contact me today to discuss your needs.
Bristol Heights Interiors
At Bristol Heights you can find the home that perfectly fits the unique needs of your family. Enjoy spa-inspired bathrooms, including beautiful en suites that make it easy to take a relaxing time out from a busy day. Brilliantly laid-out kitchens will inspire your inner chef and create a great gathering space for family and guests.
- Choice of two colour schemes: Autumn or Equinox
- Laminate wood flooring in Seville Oak or Soho Walnut throughout the main level
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Two-panel heritage style doors with satin nickel hardware
- Low-E glazed windows
- Individually controlled thermostats and electric baseboard heat
- Vertical blinds on sliding doors, horizontal blinds on windows & swing patio doors
- Pre-wired for cable and internet
- Whirlpool stacked front-loading washer & dryer
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel fridge with a bottom-mount freezer
- Whirlpool 30″ slide-in 4-burner electric range
- Whirlpool 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Broan 30″ two-speed hood fan with light
- Panasonic stainless steel Microwave with trim kit
- Polished engineered stone countertops
- Custom-crafted flat-panel laminate cabinetry in White Gloss and Grey Cedar with polished chrome pulls
- Single-lever low flow faucet with pull-out spray
- Full-height ceramic tile backsplash
- Laminate wood flooring in Seville Oak or Soho Walnut
- Engineered stone countertops
- Flat-panel cabinetry in White Gloss or Grey Cedar with polished chrome pulls
- Dual-flush toilets
- Dual porcelain sinks
- Main bathrooms feature a bathtub with ceramic tile surround
- Glass shower enclosure with shower wand & bench seating
- Porcelain tile flooring
Amenities at Bristol Heights
Cultured stone monuments flank the entry drive leading the way to the lushly-landscaped central green with pathways, convenient outdoor seating, an orchard, and a nature-inspired children’s play area. Entertain on generous decks or patios and enjoy outdoor living in your own fully-fenced yard. Enjoy a healthy, sustainable lifestyle with a community garden and tool shed.
Residents will also enjoy exclusive access to Club West, a private clubhouse featuring over 9,000 square feet of amenities located in the centre of the community. This stunning amenity space features an outdoor swimming pool and spa, outdoor terrace, children’s play area, fitness studio, fireside lounge, media room, and guest suites.
Parking and Storage
Every home has the added convenience of an attached two-car garage, and some garages include an extra storage nook.
Maintenance Fees at Bristol Heights
$0.15 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Bristol Heights
Since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 26,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from concrete high rises to wood-frame condominiums, townhomes and single-family communities. From this wealth of experience, Polygon has earned a trusted reputation placing it among the most highly-respected group of home builders in British Columbia. Long before ‘Going Green’ became trendy, Polygon made the commitment to build homes with an enduring connection to the land and the communities in which they do business. With their own sales, development, construction, and customer service departments all under one roof, Polygon is truly committed to serving their customers.
To design Bristol Heights, Polygon chose the multiple award-winning architectural firm, Raymond Letkeman Architects. With 30 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in master planning and design architecture for mixed-use communities throughout North America and in Mexico, New Zealand, and Hawaii.
Expected Completion for Bristol Heights
TBA. Selling now!