At a Glance
- located at 5th Avenue & Prince Edward
- 9 units
- includes restored 1910 McConaghy House
- 2 blocks to Guelph & Dude Chilling parks
- close to Mt. Pleasant Elementary School / Farmers Market
- 3-minute walk to future Great Northern Way–Emily Carr Skytrain station
- 6 minutes from Emily Carr University & BCIT campuses
- 6-minute walk to Kingsgate Mall shopping
- near Main Street’s independent breweries, cafes, restaurants, shops
The Hub of Mount Pleasant
Designed in collaboration between Birmingham & Wood and Architrix Design Studio, Block 1910 is a boutique collection of heritage and contemporary townhomes, and a modern single-family residence by Hudson. It includes the restoration and reconfiguration of McConaghy House, an Edwardian home constructed by John McConaghy in 1910. These residences feature attached garages, private roof terraces, chef’s kitchens, and modern finishings.
Situated on East 5th Avenue between Guelph and Prince Edward streets, Block 1910 benefits from proximity to numerous neighbourhood amenities, educational institutions, and employment opportunities. At the top of the hill are Dude Chilling Park and Guelph Park with its tennis courts and community garden. Adjacent is Mt. Pleasant Elementary School which also hosts a playground, sports field, and farmers market. Just a short walk to Prince Edward & Broadway, Kingsgate Mall offers everything you need to satisfy your daily necessities. Whether you’re a student or professional, the False Creek Flats on the opposite side of Great Northern Way is a hub for creative & digital businesses, health care & life sciences, and food & service industries. For leisure — whether it’s coffee at Gene, happy hour at Como Taperia, or a dinner date at The Wallflower — you’ll never tire of the unique options along Main Street that attract people from across the city.