- Located 4080 Yukon Street at King Edward Avenue.
- 1- & 2- & 3-bedroom suites
- 36 condos & 6 townhomes
- 4 storeys
- Woodframe construction
- One block from King Edward Canada Line Station
Bennington House Condos—A connection between an established community and Vancouver’s most vibrant areas
The Cambie Corridor is booming. That’s in part thanks to the Canada Line, but the fact the area offers easy access to Main Street, Cambie Village, Downtown Vancouver and YVR makes it even more enviable. These new presale condo townhouses are a perfect addition to the Vancouver’s Cambie Corridor.
Pricing for Bennington House Condos
Floor Plans for Bennington House Condos
So far, plans at this development show homes between From 530 sq ft to 1,352 sq ft.
Bennington House Interiors
• Customize your home with two beautiful light or dark colour schemes designed by Cristina Oberti Interior Design
• Overheight 9’ ceilings in apartment residences and ceilings ranging up to 10’ in townhomes
• Engineered wide-plank Kentwood hardwood floors in Brushed Ash Gray’s Harbour or Brush Oak Feldspar
• Soft carpeting lies underfoot in bedrooms
• Generous windows in every home allow unrestrained,natural light
• Full size energy efficient front-load washer and dryer by LG
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION
• Quartz countertops paired with stunning glass marble mosaic tile backsplash
• Polished marble backsplash upgrade available in Bianco Pearl
• Elegant cabinets available in Beige or Rift Cut Oak with polished chrome pulls and soft close doors
• Subtle under-cabinet lighting
• Stainless steel undermount sink with pull-outGrohe Concetto faucet
• Premium integrated Bosch appliance collection:
– 30” custom-panel refrigerator with bottom freezer
– 30” five-burner gas cooktop with powerful Faber 300 CFM slide-out hoodfan
– 30” stainless steel wall oven
– 24” custom-panel dishwasher
• Convenient built-in Panasonic microwave with trim kit
BATHE IN LUXURY
• Modern Quartz countertops extend flawlessly into a 8” backsplash
• Contemporary White Gloss cabinetry with polished chrome pulls
• Rectangular undermount sink with sleek Grohe Concetto faucet
• Dual flush Duravit toilet
• Seamless glass shower enclosure with porcelain wall tile surround and mosaic niche
• Spacious vanity cabinetry available in Beige or Rift Cut Oak
• Luxurious deep soaker bathtub with stunning porcelain walltile surround
Amenities at Bennington House
The amenities at Bennington House have not been announced yet.
Parking and Storage
Parking and storage are available for all units at Bennington House. For more details, please fill out the form above.
Bennington House Vancouver Maintenance Fees
Expect Strata fees to be around $0.37 per sq.ft and includes: hot water, gas, heat and air conditioning.
Developer Team for Bennington House Condos
Pennyfarthing made its mark in the suburbs of Vancouver, with successful developments in Maple Ridge and New West. For 33 years, it’s been a family-run business that takes a ‘foundation to gable” approach to developments.
Ramsay Worden Architects Ltd. drew up the plans. They’re the creative team behind buildings like Cambria on Cambie St. and Orizon on 3rd in North Vancouver.
Expected Completion for Bennington House Condos
Bennington House Vancouver is expected to tentatively complete in late 2016. For more detailed information please fill in the blue form above.
Bennington House Postal Code