At a Glance
- located at Arcola & Griffiths
- 22 x 4-storey townhomes
- close to Highgate Preschool & Morley Elementary
- 2-minute walk to Highgate Village Shopping Centre
- short drive to Metropolis at Metrotown shopping
- 5 minutes by bike to Edmonds Community Centre recreation
- 7-minute drive to Deer Lake Park
- 14-minute walk to Edmonds SkyTrain Station
- 20-minute drive to downtown Vancouver
Urban Convenience Meets Elevated Living
Arcola is a collection of 22 classically-designed townhomes from local developer, Kingswood Real Estate. Award-winning Ankenman Marchand Architects have designed these spacious homes for the active family with open floorplans, stylish finishes, lots of storage, and generous outdoor spaces. Located in Burnaby’s Highgate neighbourhood, take care of daily necessities just a block away at HighGate Village where you’ll find Save-on Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, TD Canada Trust, Club 16 Fitness, and a BC Liquor Store. Minutes away, you’ll find Edmonds Community Centre, an 85,000-sq-ft recreational hub for the entire family.
Situated just off Kingsway, Arcola is ideally placed to easily connect you with where you work, shop, and play. Disconnect from the city with a jog through Byrne Creek Ravine Park, a paddle on Deer Lake, or a stroll along Burnaby Lake’s nature trails. Metrotown — with its bustling shopping centre, entertainment venues, and diverse restaurants — is only minutes away. At Arcola, discover the highgate life.
Pricing for Arcola
From $1,039,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Arcola
Every Arcola home features three bedrooms and a flex space. Choose from a selection of seven floorplans, ranging in size from 1,425 to 1,488 sq ft. The basement flex space is ideal as a home office or children’s play room. To browse basic floor plans, visit the Arcola website.
Interiors with Flow
- Two elegant colour palettes by I.D. Lab: White or Grey
- Up to 9′ ceilings
- Warm laminate wood flooring in living, dining, kitchen, powder rooms
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout flex and stairs
- Bedrooms, stairs, corridors feature plush broadloom carpeting
- Textured fiberglass entry door
- Premium appliance package, including:
- KitchenAid 33″ French door refrigerator with built in ice maker
- KithcenAid 30″ 5-burner stainless steel gas cooktop with cast iron grates
- KitchenAid 30″ stainless steel oven
- KitchenAid dishwasher with ProWash Cycle
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- Broan Elite Series 30″ stainless steel hood fan
- Shaker-style cabinets with contemporary profile
- Soft-close doors & drawers with black matte metal pulls
- 9″ Blanco undermount stainless steel sink
- Danze dual spray pull-down faucet
- Food waste disposer
- Composite polished quartz countertops
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Deep soaker bathtub in white acrylic
- Clear tempered-glass enclosure with chrome finish & white acrylic low-profile base
- Kohler pressure-balanced chrome shower head
- Oversized 24″ square porcelain matte tile shower & bath skirt in en suite
- Water-saving Kohler 2-piece elongated white toilet with soft-close seat & cover
- Shaker-style cabinets
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Kohler undermount flat-bottom sink in white vitreous china
- Kohler single-handle chrome sink faucet
- Composite quartz slab countertops
- Composite quartz backsplash in powder room & en suite
Amenities at Arcola
Each Arcola home features a private back yard with generous patios where you can enjoy a barbeque al fresco. A landscaped courtyard provides a community social space that’s ideal for a block party.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes one stall in one level of secure underground parking. An additional stall is available for purchase. The parkade also features a car wash station. The basement flex space has a bicycle storage space and can be used to organize sporting goods or collector’s memorabilia.
Maintenance Fees at Arcola
$0.24 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Arcola
Kingswood Real Estate is a Burnaby-based boutique real estate development company which over the last 15 years has successfully built out in excess of 250 homes across multiple provinces. From single-family subdivisions to development of multi-family residential projects, Kingswood has the experience, knowledge, and passion to deliver extraordinary home ownership results.
Ankenman Marchand Architects is experienced in a broad spectrum of architectural, urban design, and community planning projects, including multi-residential developments, commercial projects, heritage restoration, and resort planning. At AMA, fresh ideas are paired with technical skill to produce award-winning results. Their multi-disciplinary team finds thoughtful solutions to clients’ needs, using sustainable building practices and building information modelling. AMA projects featured here include 3000 Henry, EagleView Heights, and The Gables at Nelson Park.
I.D. Lab is a Vancouver-based, full service interior design firm specializing in multi-unit residential design. With a broad range of interior design expertise across multi-family residential projects, they have demonstrated a profound ability to create interiors of unique expression and lasting allure.
Expected Completion for Arcola