At a Glance
- located at Victoria Street & 2nd Avenue
- 6-storey, mixed-use woodframe building
- 32 condominiums
- 6 ground floor commercial retail units
- close to outstanding hiking & world-class kitesurfing
- 40 minutes from Whistler, 45 minutes from Vancouver
- 2 dogs, 2 cats, or 1 of each accepted
- rentals allowed
New Living For Your Dreaming
Coming soon to downtown Squamish, Aegean Homes is a mixed-use mid-rise offering six ground floor retail units and 32 condominiums with 1- to 3-bedroom + den floorplans. Inspired by the breathtaking landscape surrounding it, spacious, practical interiors are bathed in shimmering, natural light. Stunning views are found in every direction.
Imagine stepping out your door to world-class mountain biking, kiteboarding, sailing, climbing, and hiking. Aegean Homes’ central location also puts you within walking distance of shops, services, the Squamish Public Library, Junction Park, and popular dining options, such as The Salted Vine, Oryzae Japanese Cuisine, and Howe Sound Brewing. The best of the mountains and the best of the city is all within easy reach.
Pricing for Aegean Homes
From $399,998. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Aegean Homes updates.
Floor Plans for Aegean Homes
Choose your ideal home from a selection of 12 floorplans, ranging from a 646-sq-ft 1-bedroom + den unit to a 3-bedroom + den suite with an interior of 1,194 sq ft and outdoor space of 160 sq ft.
Aegean Homes Interiors
- 9′ ceilings
- Scandinavian-inspired color schemes in Light and Dark
- Expansive windows and outdoor spaces designed to celebrate the beauty of the natural setting
- Low-E glazing for high-efficiency passive energy regulation
- Wired for high-speed internet, networking, wifi, and digital TV systems
- Individually-controlled heating & cooling system
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Airy, open-plan kitchens
- Plenty of convenient storage space
- Undermount double-bowl sink
- Energy-efficient stainless-steel appliance package:
- 30″ refrigerator
- Induction range
- 28″ hood fan
- 24” integrated dishwasher with hidden controls
- Microwave with stainless steel trim kit
- High-efficiency water fixtures
- Faucets, shower systems, and hardware
- Medicine-style cabinetry for all your storage needs
- Modern rectangular sinks
- Master en suite features a deep soaker 32″ Alcove tub
- Custom-designed cabinets with slab doors
- Laminate countertops with topmount sinks
- Ceramic tile flooring in main and en suite bathrooms
Amenities at Aegean Homes
Resident can enjoy the use of fully-equipped fitness & weight rooms, indoor/outdoor yoga and stretching zones, a social lounge with table games, cozy fireside seating, and breakout work spaces to get the job done. Enjoy the refreshing outdoors on a sunny summer day from the vantage of Aegean’s sheltered, landscaped terrace.
Parking and Storage
Each residence includes one vehicle parking stall with an EV-charging rough-in in a secure parking garage.
Maintenance Fees at Aegean Homes
$0.29 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Aegean Homes
Anxin Group is a real estate and investment firm that provides services in the areas of real estate development, financial management, immigration, and international education. As a creator of places where people live, gather, and work, their vision is focused on developing properties of exceptional quality and craftsmanship that improve the lives of their clients.
AKA Architecture + Design is an award-winning, full-service architectural firm practicing in the Sea-to-Sky Corridor since 2002. Located in Squamish, BC, AKA has produced an extensive portfolio of successful projects of varying scales and complexities with an inherent sensitivity to the interface between the built and natural environments. AKA is a LEED-accredited firm and a member of the Canada Green Building Council.
Expected Completion for Aegean Homes